Rescue

Most Wanted

Hoya and Woohyun had to run to keep up with Myungsoo's fast pace. 

"Myungsoo, are we going to the river?" Woohyun asked, panting from running so much. 

Anxiety filled Hoya's eyes as he too struggled to keep up, "Are we actually going to give the documents to them?" 

Myungsoo didn't answer but carried on running, his eyes fixed on the space ahead. Woohyun was about propose that they should make a plan before they carried on when Myungsoo stopped suddenly in his tracks. He ruffled his hair in frustration before turning to the two behind him. Myungsoo was conflicted with the thoughts that he had to save Jiyeon but he knew that he couldn't betray Infinite by giving up the documents.

Woohyun caught the conflicted look on Myungsoo, "I've got an idea, but it's dangerous," he offered, biting his lip. 

"When has anything we've done ever been safe?" Myungsoo replied and the three huddled together to discuss the plan. 

~~~

The door opened and the light pooled in from the outside. When Kai walked in with a plate containing two meager slice of bread along with a glass of water for each girl, he saw them still huddled in the same position that he had left them in. Jiyeon was sat leaning against the wall with Eunjung's head in her lap, her hair being routinely by Jiyeon's soft hand. Jiyeon acted like she didn't see Kai come in but the angry glint in her eyes revealed that she had. 

"Here," Kai pushed the food towards the two girl and the plate skidded to a stop just past Jiyeon's feet. Eunjung's eyes opened and she stared hungrily at the food. Gently, Jiyeon helped Eunjung sit up before reaching for the food. She gave a glass of water to Eunjung and watched as she drank thirstily before handing her a slice of bread. Even though her own stomach was growling in hunger, Jiyeon still saved her own part of the food for Eunjung and handed the last slice of bread along with the glass of water. After the plate was empty, Jiyeon pushed it back towards Kai, still refusing to look at him. 

Kai sighed, "You're being so stubborn, i brought food didn't I?" 

Jiyeon didn't reply and kept her focus on Eunjung, soothing her with gentle words. 

The lack of reply caused Kai to bubble in rage, he clenched his teeth and stormed over to Jiyeon, pulling her up by the arm. 

"Yah! Let go of me!" Jiyeon yelled, trying to pull her arm away but Kai just squeezed harder. It hurt but Jiyeon refused to give into him. 

"What is wrong with you? I brought the frickin food! Damn it, just look at me," Kai grabbed Jiyeon's face and turned it so that she was staring him in the face. 

Just then one of his men came bursting in after hearing the ruckus, "Kai..." He strode over to the boy and placed an arm on Kai's, "Dude, what happened?" 

Kai was still grabbing hold of Jiyeon's face tightly, making her wince. 

"She won't look at me." 

The other guy looked baffled, "Is that it? She won't look at you?

Growling, Kai let go and Jiyeon stumbled to the side, "Just... go and put her in a different room." 

~~~

Jiyeon was in a room. 

It was slightly different from the one that Eunjung had been kept in. It definitely had better lighting. 

She stared at the bruises that had started to form on her arm from Kai's sudden abuse. She was angry, angry at Kai, angry at everyone who had caused her to be in this mess. But mostly, she was just tired. She was exhausted in fact and in that moment she just wished she was back at that time where it had been just her and Eunjung, just facing life as it came to them. It had been okay because they had been together but now everything was falling apart. 

If only she hadn't taken those documents that day... 

There was a knock at the door. 

Jiyeon stared in stony silence at the door. If it was that psycho-

"Maybe she's not in here?" she heard someone whisper. 

"But I'm sure I saw her being locked in here, and why else would this joke of a guard be placed in front of this door?" another voice replied. 

Jiyeon frowned, those voices sounded familiar... 

"Shhh... Try the door." 

Myungsoo. She could tell straight away that it was him, and the other two... Woohyun and Hoya?

"I'm in here," Jiyeon hissed quietly, cautious not to attract any attention which would result in the capture of the Infinite members, or in worse cases... their deaths. 

With some slight tugs and pushes, the door finally creaked open and in rushed Myungsoo who headed straight to Jiyeon's side. Jiyeon's face brightened when she saw Myungsoo. Guilt probed her thoughts too, he had come to save her even though all she had done was betray him. 

"Are you okay?" Worry was etched on his face and he checked her body over. When he caught sight of the bruises on her wrists, you could literally see the flames shooting out of his ears. 

"Who did this?" he asked Jiyeon, trying hard to keep his anger at bay to stop himself from shouting out which would give out their position. 

"Kai." 

Myungsoo clenched his fist, his knuckles turning white. 

"I swear I will kill him." he seethed, eyes rounded in fury. As Myungsoo stomped towards the door, Woohyun grabbed his arm and reminded him of the reason why they had gone there in the first place. 

"Kill him later, right now we have to get Jiyeon out safely."

Myungsoo contemplated this for a moment before reluctantly nodding, "Fine, but the next time I see him..." 

Hoya helped Jiyeon up and the three members of Infinite surrounded her to keep her safe just in case they met any of the guards on the way out. 

"Wait. Eunjung." Jiyeon cried out before they had even left the room. 

The three boys looked confused. 

Biting her lip, Jiyeon just said, "She's my friend. Exo kidnapped her." 

She left out the part about Exo using Eunjung to blackmail her into secretly trying to steal the documents. 

Hoya sighed, "We wont have time, Exo could come at any moment and its twelve against three." 

Suddenly a loud piercing sound of a phone ringing filled the air and Woohyun quickly pressed the answer button to silence it. 

"What?" he hissed, clearly annoyed. But the look of annoyance soon disappeared as fear overrode it. He turned towards the other two, his eyebrows creased in worry and despair, "Exo's invaded our base, they need our help straight away." 

Hoya's eyes widened, "What?" 

Woohyun was already at the door and he indicated for the others to hurry up. 

"Come on." 

Myungsoo tugged on Jiyeon's arms slightly, pulling her towards the door. 

Jiyeon refused to move, "We cant leave without Eunjung." 

"We don't have time," Woohyun replied frustratedly.

"Then you go, I'll stay here," Jiyeon replied, "I'm not leaving without her." 

"Don't you see-" 

Myungsoo held up a hand, "I'll stay here with Jiyeon, you two go." 

"No, it'll be too dangerous alone," Woohyun protested. 

Myungsoo's face was serious, "We have no choice, and anyways most of Exo will be at our base which would mean less danger here." 

Anxiously glancing at his watch, Woohyun nodded, "Call us if you need any help. As soon as were done over at the base, we'll come back here to help." 

Hoya and Woohyun rushed down the corridor and you could hear the soft patter of feet as they tried to get outside quickly making as little noise as possible. 

Placing his hands on Jiyeon's shoulder's, Myungsoo fixed his dark eyes on Jiyeon, "You stay here, I'll go get your friend and come back for you." 

Before Jiyeon could argue, Myungsoo was already out of the door. 

~~~

Why wasn't he back yet?

Jiyeon paced the room, trying to calculate how long Myungsoo had been gone for. It had to have been at least half an hour. 

Positioned directly in front of the door, Jiyeon could see that the guard was stirring, about to wake. It seemed liked she had to leave if she didn't want to be locked up again even though Myungsoo had told her not to. She stepped lightly over the guard and tried to remember the route back to the room that Eunjung had been imprisoned in. She walked through corridor after corridor which looked far too familiar but weren't the right ones. However, what eventually led her to Eunjung's cell was not the surroundings but muffled sounds coming inside from one particular room with bars on the door. It was shut but not locked and to Jiyeon's surprise, there was also no guard. 

Sensing something weird, Jiyeon opened the door slightly only to see a hunched up figure on the floor; face stained with blood that was continuously pouring from the figure's nose. Eunjung, Jiyeon thought before opening the door wider to let more light in. The room brightened leaving no doubt that the person on the floor was not Eunjung as Jiyeon had feared but actually a boy. The name Kai, flashed across her mind but as the figure moved slightly revealing more of it's face, Jiyeon's eyes widened in shock as she realized who it was. 

"Myungsoo," Jiyeon whispered, running over and kneeling beside him.

Myungsoo groaned upon hearing her voice, "Go, get out of here." 

Blood dribbled down the left side of Myungsoo's face and Jiyeon wiped it off with her sleeve, "Myungsoo, what happened?" She put his arm around her shoulders and attempted to lift him. 

Jiyeon was too busy trying to carry Myungsoo that she didn't hear someone approach her. 

"Stop." 

Jiyeon stopped and looked up, going ajar slightly in astonishment. The person standing above her had a gun in her hand pointing straight at her. 

"Move away, I don't want to hurt you," the person with the gun ordered, her voice shook slightly and her hand quivered as she fought to keep her arm steady, pointed at the two on the floor. 

Confusion washed over Jiyeon's face. 

"Eunjung?" 


A/N: Hey guys!! Another chapter updated ^^ I'm sorry it took a long time to put up but I haven't really been feeling well this week and I've been tired but good news is that my summer hols are coming up so look forward to more updates then! ^^

Anyway comment on your thoughts on this chapter :)

I decided to leave it at a cliffhanger :P