The Untold Stories

Most Wanted
 

DELETED SCENES

"Baby, you look beautiful."

Jiyeon turned around and met Myungsoo's loving gaze, she blushed. 

"Yeah well, I put some effort in." Jiyeon had been sitting here for the past few hours trying to get her appearance perfect, nothing less. She wanted to look absolutely stunning for their wedding. Myungsoo had stealthily come up behind her. 

"Close your eyes," he ordered, but not harshly. 

Jiyeon smiled and closed her eyes. She felt a cold thin strand wrap around her neck. Jiyeon opened her eyes and happiness lit up her face, "It's so pretty." Awestruck eyes gazed at the necklace in the mirror, the necklace radiated beauty just in itself. 

Looking pleased with himself, Myungsoo held out his arm, "Ready to go out? Everybody's waiting." 

Jiyeon slung her arm in his and together they started walking outside. They were nearly at the door when suddenly Myungsoo stopped. He turned Jiyeon around and they stared into each others' eyes. Jiyeon felt herself lean in -

"Hey, woah woah hold your horses, no kissing in front of me please." 

Kai looked absolutely disgusted as he pulled the two apart, "Uh, aren't you supposed to be on the other end of the aisle?" he said to Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo muttered something incoherent while he exited. 

"Hey baby sis, I guess it's your big day. I'm going to miss you," Kai looked ready to cry as he held Jiyeon proudly by the shoulders. 

Jiyeon scrunched up her nose, "Stop being so melodramatic. It's not like we're never going to see each other again." 

"But he is going to hog you and so I wont be able to see you," whined Kai. 

Jiyeon made a tutting sound at her brother's childish remarks before holding her arm out. They walked out arm in arm and once they reached the end of the aisle, Kai reluctantly passed Jiyeon's hand to Myungsoo. Myungsoo grinned and squeezed Jiyeon's hand and Jiyeon responded with the same action. The priest started droning on in a monotone voice. Myungsoo only half listened but his ears perked up when he heard the words that he had been most looking forward to. 

'You may kiss the bride.'

~~~~~~

Eunjung played with her fingers.She had been alone for most of the day; Jiyeon had gone out along with Myungsoo and so there was nobody to play with her. She wondered when Jiyeon would come back. To pass the time she started tracing the lines on the floorboard. She was surprised to find that after a few moments another hand had joined hers. Eunjung stared at the finger for a few seconds, then deciding that the hand wasn't really important resumed the line tracing. 

"Hey," a gentle voice called. 

Eunjung ignored it. She was tracing lines which required concetration and that person was distracting her. 

"I'm Baekhyun," the voice said again. 

Eunjung stopped moving her finger on the floor, "Baekhyun... go away," she said, her eyebrows knotted in a frown. 

She really wished the man would stop bothering her. But he kept speaking and Eunjung was starting to get a headache.

"Do you want me to play with you?" 

"No." 

A pause.

"Can you play with me then?" 

This caught her attention. Baekhyun smiled at Eunjung's confused look. She considered his request, her lips formed a thin line, "Why?" 

"I'm lonely and you look like a nice friend," 

Eunjung's face relaxed, "Is Baekhyun lonely?" 

Baekhyun nodded, "So will you play with me?" 

Nodding, Eunjung started pulling at the lint on her clothes. Her eyes squinted in concentration, "What does Baekhyun like to play?" 

"I... what do you like to do?"

"I like playing with Jiyeon," Eunjung replied. 

Baekhyun looked anxiously at Eunjung, "Eunjung," he placed a warm hand on her shoulder, "do you know Jiyeon wont be able to play with you much from now on." 

Eunjung frowned, "yes she will. Jiyeon promised she'll play with me everyday." 

Baekhyun looked Eunjung in the eyes, "Jiyeon may not be able to come here so often now." 

"Yes she will!" Eunjung yelled, she was on the verge of throwing a tantrum. 

Baekhyun looked panicked, "Uh, tell you what. How about I play with you from now on?" 

"No. I want Jiyeon!" Eunjung glared at Baekhyun. 

"I-" 

"I don't like Baekhyun. Baekhyun lies!" 

Some of the EXO and Infinite members were looking in their direction at the sudden loud voices.

"Shh.. okay, shh... I'm sorry." 

For a moment Baekhyun thought Eunjung would start screaming again however she fell silent and instead started tracing patterns on the floor again. 

Baekhyun sighed and left Eunjung to her own devices. 

~~~~

Sehun wondered what his aim in life was now. He had always known that his time with Kai as part of EXO had been limited and a trick. Just him walking blind through a sheet of white, not stopping to think about his future, not stopping to do anything because he knew that once he stopped he wouldn't be able to carry on walking. The ploy to steal the money and the intense rivalry between exo and infinite had always been a game. A game that had been too real at the time but in fact had just been a distraction to mask the fact that there was no future for him. His family had disowned him and moved away, unable to be traced. That's what had brought exo together. They had no other family so they had formed one instead, a family of misfits. 

He was alone in this world. 

And that's when he stumbled. A patch of uneven ground that had escaped his notice. He steadied himself and paused just for a moment to see his breath form a mist in the cold air. He his dry lips before continuing his walk. 

He didn't know where he was going, nor cared. He just had to keep walking.

Eventually his legs wore out and he stopped in a doorway, sheltered from the drops that had started falling from the sky, light at first but getting heavier by the second. He sighed and buried his head in his hand, wanting to cry but too attached to his pride. 

The raindrops still found a way to hit him hard and leave him soaked despite the shelter of the doorway. A cough that burned his chest proved his theory that the rain would probably leave him with a cold. His eyes and chest hurt and there was a throbbing pain forming in his head. 

Suddenly, the sky turned dark and he felt an angel calling out to him. 


A/N: I guess I got a little carried away... I think the rest of it is too much to put in one chapter so I'll make one more. Sorry if you wanted this fic to be over already :P