Torture

Most Wanted

The car drove on for about half an hour, they had blindfolded Jiyeon so that she couldn't see where they were going. She had stopped struggling ages ago, it just made her feel even more tired than she already was and what was the point? She wouldn't be able to escape from a moving car while squashed between two boys that were probably stronger than her. 

Suddenly the car came to a halt and one of the boys helped Jiyeon out, steadying her with a hand supporting her arm. Jiyeon pulled her arm away and defiantly crossed her arms, "Tell me where Eunjung is!" 

She heard the boys chuckled and then one of their hands brushed against her cheek. The hand felt rough against her skin, she shivered slightly as it reached for the knot behind her head and gently untied it, pulling the blindfold away. Just inches from her face was the dark haired boy from the bar. Up close she could see that he had beautiful, dark brown eyes and full, pink lips. 

He smiled reassuringly at her, "If you behave we won't have to tie you up, just don't do anything stupid, I don't want to hurt you." 

"Just sit here and don't do anything, okay?" He led her into a room and showed her to a chair, lightly pushing her onto the the chair. 

Jiyeon glared at Myungsoo, "Where's Eunjung? I'm going to scream if you don't tell me,"

Hoya looked worriedly at Myungsoo, "Should I get the gag?"

Myungsoo shook his head, "No I'll stay here with her so she doesn't do anything, you go and tell Sunggyu hyung that we're back." 

Hoya nodded and silently left the room while Myungsoo got himself a chair and sat down opposite Jiyeon. He observed Jiyeon with his head resting on his hands, "You've been through some tough times, huh?" 

Jiyeon raised her eyebrows at Myungsoo, "So what if I have, it's none of your business." 

Chuckling, Myungsoo stood up again, "You're right, it isn't," He then went behind Jiyeon and picked up her bag that had been resting against her chair, he rummaged through it and pulled out the brown envelope containing the documents. 

Jiyeon grabbed for it but he swung it out of her way, "Hey! Give it back!" 

Myungsoo smiled, "But it was mine in the first place." 

Jiyeon glared at Myungsoo but even though Jiyeon was trying to act tough Myungsoo could still see the fear in her eyes. 

"What are you going to do to me?" Jiyeon asked, her voice shaking slightly. 

Myungsoo coked his head to the side and looked at Jiyeon with an amused grin on his face, "What do you mean?" 

Jiyeon swallowed, "I mean, now that you haev the documents and everything, you're going to do something to me so I won't tell anyone." 

Myungsoo looked thoughtfully at the wall, he turned towards Jiyeon, "What do you think I'll do?" 

"Torture me and kill me." was her immediate reply.

"and why in the world do you think we'll do that?" Myungsoo asked, "We're not murderers you know."

Doubt showed on Jiyeon's face, "But I know what's in the documents... I could tell someone." 

Myungsoo's amused expression faded from his face and was replaced with a serious one, "That's why I can't let you go."

Jiyeon stood up in alarm, "Wait, what? You're going to keep me here?" 

Myungsoo nodded and to express his point he made his way towards the door, "I have no choice." He stepped outside and checking one more time that she was still in the room he closed it softly. Jiyeon heard lock being turned and footsteps fading away outside. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, beautiful," 

Eunjung turned towards the voice, a boy was standing there smirking. 

Eunjung glared at him but couldn't say anything because she was gagged and tied up.The boy smirked and strolled over to Eunjung, roughly ripping the tape off and pulling the rag out before tossing it to the side. 

Eunjung the blood from her lips and glowered at the boy. 

"Jerk! Let me go!" cried Eunjung. 

The boy scoffed, "Name's Kai, not jerk." 

"Do you really think I care what your name is, jerk. Let me go!" Eunjung struggled in her chair, almost making it topple over in the process. 

Kai put his face up close to Eunjung's "NO. CAN. DO" he said emphasising each word. 

He laughed like a maniac then paused suddenly, "I wonder how I should torture you first."

Eunjung stared at Kai in bewilderment, was this guy crazy?

"Torture?" 

Kai grinned, "Of course, what better way to make your little friend come running with the documents in hand, we'll get rid of her afterwards as well."

Eunjung watched Kai with disgust as he chuckled to himself and paced the room. 

"So what kind of torture should we start with first?"