Kidnapped

Most Wanted

Unknown's POV

"We have been given information from one of our spies that the Infinite group have lost the documents containing vital information on how to gain access to the president's vault. According to this information, it is now in the hands of a young girl aged 19 by the name of Jiyeon. She was last seen with another girl aged 20 by the name of Eunjung. Both girls are carrying a rucksack and they wear black jackets, jeans and a T-shirt but they might have spare clothes in their bag. They look like runaways and they are on the move. I want you to follow them, especially the one with the documents. Get the documents using any method available, oh and one more thing, bring the Jiyeon girl to me ALIVE" ordered a voice. 

The person that they had been talking to was hidden in the shadows. 

"Yes boss, I won't fail you," the hidden person replied confidently. 

END OF UNKNOWN's POV

Jiyeon flopped down on a random person's doorstep and massaged her sore feet. Eunjung sat down beside her and did the same. 

"What are we going to do now?" Jiyeon asked Eunjung.   

"I don't know," sighed Eunjung. 

Eunjung sighed and stood up, "Time to get moving,"

"I don't want to," Jiyeon whined, "I'm tired."

"Jiyeon it's dangerous on the streets right now and we haven't even found a place to spend the night." said Eunjung pulling Jiyeon until she stood up.

They carried on walking with heavy steps to nowhere in particular. 

Suddenly Jiyeon spun around, she was sure that she had saw someone watching them from the corner of her eyes but when she turned around there was no-one in sight. 

That was strange.

Jiyeon ran to catch up to Eunjung who had got ahead. She heard soft footsteps behind her, Jiyeon quickened her pace, her heart pounding in her chest. 

Who was following her?

She quickly spun back around again but still she couldn't see anyone. Jiyeon scrunched up her face in confusion. She was sure she had heard someone. 

Jiyeon scanned the road behind her, it was empty. Frowning she turned back towards Eunjung but to her surprise she was gone. 

Jiyeon turned a full circle but there was no one in sight. 

"Yah! Who are you! Where's Eunjung? Come out!" Jiyeon screamed. No response.

Jiyeon's heart stopped, what was going on?

Had they taken Eunjung?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunjung looked around, she could see nothing but darkness. 

"Where am I? What have you done with Jiyeon?" Eunjung cried, she stuggled in her chair but she was tied tightly with ropes. 

There was a low chuckle from the shadows. 

"Don't worry, she will come on her own free will," the voice replied. "Now shush, don't make me have to gag you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo was searching the streets with Hoya. They were sure that the two girls couldn't have got far so they ahd split off in pairs. 

He stared at the back figure of a lone girl who was walking in front of him. She had wobbly steps and kept glancing around as if she was looking for someone. 

That girl - was it her? But then where was the other girl. 

Myungsoo quickened his footsteps to catch up to his surprise the girl turned around and spotted him. Thinking she was going to run, he got ready to chase after her but stepped back when she marched right up to him. 

"You! What did you do to Eunjung!" The girl yelled glaring at me. 

"Give me the documents," Myungsoo said grabbing for her bag but she stepped out of his reach. 

"Not until you bring Eunjung back," The girl had a stubborn expression on her face. 

"I don't know what you're talking about," frustrated, Myungsoo reached out for the bag again. 

Hoya grabbed Jiyeon so she couldn't escape and they took her bag. Jiyeon struggled in his grasp but they were too strong for her. 

"I'll tell everyone! Let me go or I'll tell everyone what was in those documents!" Jiyeon shrieked, thrashing about in Hoya's arms. 

"I think we need to take her with us, she might tell someone," Hoya whispered. 

Myungsoo called someone and a few minutes later a sleek, black car drove up next to the three people. The two boys dragged the girl into the backseat of the car, getting in after her. 

Then the car drove off into the distance.