Rescue II

Most Wanted

"Eunjung?" 

The girl's eyes narrowed slightly at her name, "I said move Jiyeon." 

"Eunjung, I don't get it. What are you doing? Did you do this to Myungsoo?" 

Her lips trembled as she repeated her order, "Jiyeon. Move." 

Jiyeon met her gaze with steadfast defiance, "Not until you tell me what's going on." 

"I don't want to die," was her soft answer. 

Eunjung blinked, "Jiyeon, I'm serious. If you don't move out of the way right now, I'm going to shoot." 

Not even flinching as the gun was lowered so that it was pointing directly at her chest, Jiyeon just squeezed Myungsoo's hand and stared Eunjung in the eye with determination. She wasn't going to budge. 

"I'll really shoot," Eunjung said nervously but Jiyeon didn't blink an eye. 

Eunjung swallowed, her hands were trembling badly now. She looked like she was about to breakdown. Noticing this, another figure stepped up behind her, "I would move if I were you. You don't want your friend to get shot, do you?" Kai held a gun up to Eunjung's temple. He yawned lazily, "I'll give you three seconds." 

"1"

"2"

"...3"

Slowly, Jiyeon stood up. Myungsoo was quietly on the ground, noticing Jiyeon moving away from him. His hand twiched as if reaching out to her, yearning for the smoothness of her hand to be entwined with his. "Sorry Myungsoo," Jiyeon mumbled as she took a few steps away, "but I told you before, Eunjung will always be first." 

Pressing the head of the gun against Eunjung's head, Kai ordered her to shoot. A single tear ran down Jiyeon's cheek but she wiped it away angrily with one hand while clenching her fist in the other. 

Suddenly there was a flash of movement and a loud bang went off followed by another. Kai staggered further inside the room, his body leaning against the wall for support. Eunjung had crumbled at the doorway, both of them had patches of red that was dispersing on their shirts. There was another bang, fainter this time and it wasn't caused by the firing of a gun. A rapid patter of footsteps followed. 

Realizing what was happening, Kai immediately turned towards Myungsoo, his gun pointed at the crushed body on the floor. He wasn't going down alone. Jiyeon moved forward but the bullet had already been shot. 

Kai cursed, he had missed but the sudden movement to his left diverted his attention. His eyes focused on Jiyeon, he almost seemed to be crying as he shot a bullet straight at her. A searing pain started at her chest before echoing round the rest of her body. she placed a hand on her soaked T-shirt, warm and sticky- she knew it was blood. Jiyeon blinked her eyes, her vision was blurry and everything looked like it was happening in slow motion. 

Jiyeon managed to catch sight of a pair of feet  as she fell. Friend or foe, she could not tell. Her head hurt too much, her whole body felt like it was on fire. She shut her eyes tight. 

I'm going to die, she thought, then, Myungsoo, I'm sorry. 

Before she finally out. 

~~~~

Kai watched as she fell. 

His chest hurt, not because of the obvious bullet wound, leaking blood but because of the fact that he had shot her

In a rash action of selfishness, If I can't have you, no one can have you. 

Now I won't even have a chance to tell you, he threw back his head and laughed hysterically. One of the people who had ran in gave him a disgusted look before he heard the sound of another bullet. 

That I might have been in love with you, an image of Jiyeon crossed his mind before an explosion of pain hit him. Then all he could think about was pain. And blood. 

Ha, all because of those documents, Kai laughed weakly but blood blocked his airway and he choked. 

His last thought was, I should have killed that Kim Myungsoo. 


A/N: I know lots of things might not have made sense here but I will explain it all in the next chapter (and hopefully it will be longer) xD

And did you guys expect that Kai actually like Jiyeon? 

Well it looks like I shot all of my main characters but as I was writing it just turned out that way. :P 

Comments are loved <3 

Oh and Just to explain about what happened: 

Myungsoo got shot in the lega dn beat up by EXO. Kai set this up and he was forcing Eunjung to shoot Myungsoo but at the last minute Eunjung changed her mind and shot Kai instead. Kai shot back because he was shocked and shot Eunjung in the head. Jiyeon got shot by Kai in jealousy and spite and it was Infinite who came in at the end and shot Kai again.