No Way!

To Catch A Prince

              For the first time in your life, you received this shocking bashed during the English language class. You are one of the top scorer who is always get an A+ for that subject. But, that day you had been punished because of a slight mistake.

“Yeonhee, what is the idiom that is suitable to picture a group of monkeys?” asked the female teacher. Her face looked furious, not as usual. PMS maybe… there was already few students that had been scolded by her before she asked you including Gikwang.

                With full of confidence, you answered, “A pack of monkeys, miss!”

Damn!                                                                                                                                     

                The teacher’s face had turned reddish. Luckily it is not green, if not, then she will turn in an Incredible Hulk! When the fire shoot out from her nose, surely she will turn from human to dragon!

                Eh! Did I just gave the wrong answer? Your heartbeat had raised to 120km/h. What kind of punishment will she give to me?

                Standing on the chair?

                Write ‘I will never repeat that again’ hundred times on the board?

“You are just the same as the others! This easy type of question and you can’t even answer it? What’s wrong with you? What’s wrong with all the students in this class?”

                Wow! The teacher’s voice echoed all over the class. The other students from different classes secretly peeked and eavesdropped at your class. Ouch! You felt so embarrassed.

                Kwangsoo was sitting at the next table of yours. Maybe he is the card sender? Your mind started to wonder around. While the teacher turned her body to the board, secretly Kwangsoo gave you a piece of paper. You were shocked. You thought that he wanted to give those small cards as usual.

                Ah! No way! You were quite sure that Kwangsoo did not have any guts to give the card to you.

                It turned out that he was your life saver. Kwangsoo wanted to help you. On that piece of paper written, ‘A troop of monkeys’. You thanked him and bowed a bit. You were afraid that the teacher would scold you again.

“Yeonhee, I give another chance. What is the idiom to picture a group of monkeys?” This time, her voice is much slower than before.

“Err… hmm… a troop of monkeys, miss.”

                Silence. There was no sound at all. Only the fan on the ceiling that moved. All eyes were set on you.

“Alright. You may sit down!”

                Fuh! At last. You took a deep breath. Then the teacher continued her lesson for the last fifteen minutes. You started to lost you focus. Suddenly you heard Nara’s voice echoed in your ears.

“Eonni!”

                Ah! Lately, that voice kept playing in your mind. You never thought that a one day experience at the orphanage house would bring this huge impact to you.

~*~*~*~

“Does Gikwang knows about those cards?” You suddenly asked Hyosung.

                Hyosung looked at you with a cool gaze. “What do you think?”

“You usually did not keep any secret from him,” you answered.

                If it is true that Gikwang already know about this, hell! I’m so embarrassed. Where I want to hide my face? All this while it is just you who teased Gikwang and Hyosung. And now, you were sure 100% that he wouldn't miss this chance for a payback.

“Hey buddy, you know what…” Hyosung chuckled. “Actually he is helping us too in this secret mission. He gave a secret name code to this mission. This is a big mission, he said. A big mission needs an unique name so that we will feel like in a movie.”

“Huh? Really? What’s the name?” your cheeks started to turn red.

“Kisung Bonds! Gikwang and Hyosung Spy Agency! ”

“What?” you widened your eyes. “EEuuwww… so cheesy!”

~*~*~*~

                That evening, you and a few of the charity club members were decorating a stage for the ‘Talent Time’ night. The purpose of that event is to collect as much money as they could. Then, the money will be donated to the orphanage that they visited two weeks ago.

                After finished decorating the stage, you were left all alone by yourself. You sat on a chair and looked at the stage, you missed Nara. Actually nobody in the school knew except for Hyosung. The reason why you were so attached to Nara is because she really resembles you younger sister who died two years ago. She had a leukemia. You really missed your little sister and Nara too.

“Hey, daydreaming…” suddenly a voice greeted you.

                You were shocked. For a while, you looked speechless. It was Kim Sunggyu.

“Oh, you!” For some reason, you heart skipped a beat. Suddenly you remembered what Sunggyu had said to you before.

“Where are you from?” Actually you were never get awkward when talking to Sunggyu. Just like Gikwang, Sunggyu is your classmate since Grade 7. Just, at this moment you sensed that he was just a bit weird. Just for no reason! Maybe because he is the strong contender for KS? Your mind started to wander around, remembering the small cards that are safely kept under the bed.

“Hello!” Sunggyu voice was louder this time. “Are you daydreaming again? Hey, I’m talking to you.”

“Huh?”

“Yeonhee! What’s wrong with you?” Sungyyu got confused.

“Sorry, I’m okay. What did you said just now?” You tried to cover your mistake.

“I just met Gikwang and wanna know whether he wants to fill-up my part-time job for tonight.”

                Oh, yes. Sunggyu is a part-timer at a mini market alongside with Gikwang.

“Oh, I see…” You plainly answered.

“You looks tired,” said Sunggyu.

“So-so. You looks tired too. Why?” you asked.

“I just came back from my soccer training. Tonight I have a briefing with all the debate club members. Next week is my tournament,” explained Sunggyu.

                Another perfect guy in this school. Who is not only active and brilliant but good looking too. Sunggyu is included as one of the popular student in this school. If he is the real KS, you are purely sure that you will face with lots of haters that try to win his heart.

“Oh, I need to go now. Bye, Sunshine…”

                Sunggyu then waved goodbye before he walked away.

“Okay!”

                At first you were not aware of that. Few moments later, you quickly jumped from your sit and looked for Sunggyu’s silhouette. But he was too far for you to called his name back.

“God! What did he said just now? Sunshine? This can’t be true!”

                You did not want believe it but you cannot deny it too. Only one person had called you 'Sunshine' so far and that person is KS. Every cards from him, he always wrote 'Sunshine'.

                Okay, maybe it was just a coincidence because my name is Yeonhee. Yeon means Sun. But... but... Arrgghh!! My life is messed up!