L, MY Sunshine

To Catch A Prince

                  Hyosung helped you, Eunji and a few charity club members to pack the presents for 25 orphans that lived in the countryside.

“Who else in your group that are going to the orphanage?” asked Hyosung. She really wanted to go but she had a volleyball practice that evening.

“Jiyeon, Bomi, Sungyeol, Sunggyu, Eunji and a few juniors,” you explained.

“Oh, really?” Hyosung gave a meaningful smile.

“What’s wrong with you?” you asked. You felt weird when you saw that smile.

“Don’t you think that Sunggyu is the KS?”

“But…” you did not continue your words.

“But what my dear friend?”

“I don’t think that Sunggyu is that KS. It's just got not enough power from him…”

“Wow! Now you’re talking about power. You must have been watching Power Rangers too much. Try to explain it in a standard language. I just don’t get it.”

“When I talked to Sunggyu, the aura from the card is not there. Nothing! They are just not parallel!” you explained.

“Wow! I’m so impressed with your words! Power! Aura! Parallel! Wow! Impressive and bombastic words! I am astonished with you!” Hyosung laughed with your words.

                You did not continue the conversation because there were a few charity club members that started to flood the room. Your hands were busy cutting the ribbon.

“What programme did you planned to do at the orphans house later?” asked Hyosung.

“We will clean up their dorms. We also will do the ice-breaking and storytelling session aside from a few simple quizzes. Well, we really hope that we could make them happy- at least.”

“I bet their lives must have been not that easy right?” Hyosung tried to imagine the life of those poor kids. Her heart is breaking.

                You just nodded. “I have a cousin whose father was just passed away few months ago because of the lung cancer. Her husband is blind. Their children if I’m not mistaken is four overall and they are still small. Their life is just depending on my cousin. She works as her off in order to give her family a spoon of rice,” your eyes started to teary.

“I am so grateful that my family is not like that,” said Hyosung slowly.

“I am grateful too because I have a healthy family. I am grateful with what I have right now. No more and no less.”

                You hugged Hyosung as tight as you could. Eunji who was sitting nearby both of you and Hyosung was surprised. She just saw both of you were laughing and now crying?

                Suddenly Sungyeol appeared in that room. He was holding a big box full of goodies for the orphans. Behind him, L was carrying a big blue plastic with present wrappers.

“What’s happening? Why does these two twins crying on the floor?” Sungyeol hurriedly went to you and Hyosung. He thought that something big must has happened. He never see these two best buddies crying together.

                Quickly you and Hyosung wiped the tears and tried to smile.

“It’s nothing. We’re okay…” said Hyosung, a bit embarrassed because Sungyeol and L were watching her and you crying at the centre of the room.

                L gave his handkerchief to you.

“Huh?” you are speechless. Why does he’s here? Why does my prince charming is in this room? He doesn’t even involve in this project.

“You’re crying. Take this. Use it to wipe your tears.”

“Oh!” That’s all that you could said.

                You really did not expect that L would appear in that room. Panic blood started to rush up through your spine. Everything seemed not right. Should I stand up? Or should I just sit on the floor? My eyes must have been really small at this time. God! The mucus is running down at this moment?

                Tissue! You really need a tissue! There is a no way that I will wipe it using my bare hand!

                You looked around, tried to find a way to solve it. oh yes! Handkerchief! But that handkerchief is L’s. You need to take that handkerchief before L change his mind. Damn! My feet did not want to cooperate. Both of your feet were paralyzed. Your body could not move at all.

                Oh my God!

                Hyosung swiftly tried to attract L’s attention when she saw your blank expression. She felt pity but funny at the same time. She could imagine that all the nerves that is connected to your brain are working like crazy hell at that time.

“L-sshi, are you the charity club member too?”

                Hyosung took the handkerchief and put it on your palm. She whispered to your ears, “Wipe your tears… and don’t forget to wipe your nose too. The mucus are coming out…”

                L looked at Hyosung and your action with his sharp look. He did not smile at all.

“No, I’m just helping Sungyeol. And you?” he sounded serious.

“Same… I’m just helping Yeonhee.”

“What do you mean? I mean… is she in trouble? Is that why both of you are crying just now?” he asked question after another.

“No, it’s not what I mean. I’m just helping Yeonhee to wrap all of the presents. The reason on why we’re crying just now is because we’re pity of one of the orphan’s family.”

“Oh, I see…” Both Sungyeol and L looked relieved after they heard Hyosung’s explanation.

                Meanwhile, you were still speechless. You tried to act like nothing happen but with the L’s presence at there, you seemed flabbergasted.

“A bonus for you. Today you can’t stalk that ‘Korean Most Wanted Guy’ because of these works. Looks like that he appears in front of you just like that. A good deed is repaid with a good lookong guy,” teased Hyosung as soon as Sungyeol and L walked away.

                You just smiled. L is totally the sun who shines up my life.