The Card

To Catch A Prince

                  Both of you and Hyosung ran towards the class after realizing that the class will started at any time. You waved a goodbye to Hyosung as both of you are from the different classes.

                   On your way, you met with Kang Minsoo, the student from class 10-2 who was also listed as the candidate in your list for ‘Searching KS’. Although you tried to ignore the listing bull, but you still could not avoid from slowing your paces and looked at Minsoo’s action.

You kept staring at him but soon you realized that it was all useless. Minsoo did not show any significant reaction.

“Is it him?” you were asking yourself.                                                                               

                Eyy… no way that Minsoo is the right person. A nerdy like him is totally impossible!

                A few minutes passed and you were still standing at there with lots of question playing in your mind. Soon, you just realized that you were already late for your first class. You slapped you forehead before you ran towards your own class.

                Without you realized, your actions had caught a pair of KS’ eyes. It was just a coincidence that his class is near with the place that you stopped before. Besides, he sat at the front row of his class so that nobody would disturb him. He ignored his classmates' conversations and just focusing on you.

“I wonder what had been playing in her mind just now. Sometimes she would nodded, sometimes she would touched her lips. And now, she slapped her forehead.” He thought that your actions were quite cute.

“Ah, Yeonhee… you already made my day. What is your personality actually?”

~*~*~*~

                You hurriedly put your files inside the pigeon hole that was still empty nearby the library. You had promised to Hyosung that you wanted to help her that day. Hyosung is actually a librarian at your school.

"Did you Hyosung anywhere?” you asked Minhyuk who was unexpectedly standing behind one of the book shelves. He was looking for a History notebook.

                Minhyuk smiled when he saw you. “Why do you look so anxious? Is there any emergency?” asked Minhyuk.

“Sorta. Answer me, do know where is Hyosung?” you asked. Your face looked serious and red.

“Ommo! Why so serious? Relax… Hyosung is at the last book shelf. She is arranging the books,” answered Minhyuk. He felt weird with your attitude.

“Okay, thanks…”

“Hey, Yeonhee!” called Minhyuk.

“What else?”

                You turned your head, a little bit irritated. You have to look for Hyosung right now. There is something critical that you need to share with her. Can’t he see that I am in hurry?

“Gikwang is also there. He is helping Hyosung.”

                You nodded your head and left as soon as possible, worried that Minhyuk might ask you more question. You saw Hyosung’s silhouette and quickly rushed towards her. Before that, you peeked first. Just in case you might interrupting those two lovers.

“Eh? Where’s Gikwang?” asked you.

                Hyosung put her finger on her lips, reminding you that you were not supposed to talk that loud. First, it is because you were in the library. And second, Hyosung did not want other students know about her relationship with Gikwang. That is a secret that only both of you know (err… except from Gikwang and Minhyuk themselves).

“I ask him to arrange the book on that side. I’m still shy to be alone with him… what people will say if they know about our relationship,” whispered Hyosung to you.

                You nodded your head as a sign of acknowledgement. Then, you turned your head to the left and right. Not enough with that, you looked over passed to the next shelves.

“Hey, what’s wrong with you?” asked Hyosung. She felt weird with your behaviour.

“I just wanna make sure that no one is here!”

                After you were satisfied with the surrounding, then you showed a small card in a blue envelope from your pocket.

“Here, look at this…”

“What?” asked Hyosung.

“Look at this first…”

“Oh my! Another one?” Hyosung widened her eyes and she stared at the small card. She smiled. “Very cute!”

                You wiped your face with a tissue. You gave a worried look at Hyosung. “I wonder who gave me this card?”

                Hyosung pulled you towards the wall in between the shelves so that nobody would see you.

“When did you get this card?” asked Hyosung while she looked at the card with more detailed. Very creative!

“Just now, when I was in the biology lab. I don’t get it. How come this card can be in my biology book? It’s like he got a pair of eyes which are following me all around.”

“We already knew that Kim Sungjae already got a girlfriend. We had crossed his name out from your list. We already had agreed that we wanted to crossed Minsoo and Seunggi names out. Those nerd boys have no time to play hide and seek love game with you!” Hyosung tried to create a stupid joke in order to relief the tension.

“How about Kim Sunggyu and Lee Kwangsoo?” continued Hyosung.

“How about what?” asked you again.

                Hyosung rolled her eyes. “Hello! Isn’t they are on your list ‘Searching KS’ too?”

“Oh that… I didn’t do anything about them yet. I think that somebody wanna prank on me. So, it’s better for me to stay focus on my studies rather than thinking about this stuff.”

“You are not curious at all?” asked Hyosung again. “This card is cute. I bet the owner of this card is cute too!”

“Curiosity kills the cat!” you tried to act serious.                   

“Ouch!” replied Hyosung.

                She knew, although you tried to look like you do not care, but it is just your ego. In your heart, she is 100% sure that you are just as curious as her in wanting to know who is the man behind those cute small cards. But that is okay with her. She knows how to deal with it. Hyosung will try to help you in her very own way. You know… sometimes it is fun to act like a ‘James Bond’ in order to solve the mystery.

                This is surely will be fun!

“Okay enough. What do you want me to help you?” you tried to change the topic. Your hand is still holding the card. Once in a while you would take a peek at the card. Hyosung dare to swear that she saw you lips started to form a smile before you turned serious.

“Can’t you see these mess? Huh, what else? Arrange… arrange… don’t be lazy.” Said Hyosung while she gave the feather duster to you.

“We need to make it fast because I had the volleyball training with Hoya sunbaenim this evening. I don’t wanna be late for that.”

“Yes, mam! I am ready for it,” you gave a salute.

                As soon as Hyosung left that place, once again you looked at the card. Finally you had to admit that you really like those cards. Although you might not know who is the sender, but it really made your whole day.

                She likes it!

                In a corner of the library, a pair of K.S’ eyes caught your gesture. He thought that you were very cute when you looked at his card. The more he looked at you,  the more he grew fonder towards you.

                At first he thought that he just wanted to play with you only. But as the time passed by, he was not sure what is his feeling right now. But one thing for sure, he really likes to see your smile.

“Yeonhee… it must be fun in knowing you this close. But, it is not the right time for me to reveal my identity. Just wait for me!”