First Meeting

To Catch A Prince

                As soon as the last exam paper ended, you and Hyosung hurriedly ran back to the dorm.

“Yay! Finally!”                                   

                You happily shouted and slammed yourself on the bed.

“Urgh! This is so tiring…” you sighed. Once in a while you would massaged your shoulder.

“Me too!” said Hyosung.

                Hyosung did not lay on the bed first, instead she sat on the table and took out a diary. Before that, she tied her hair up into a bun. She still could not forget Gikwang’s face expression  when both of them bumped at the corridor. His face was all red. Hyosung did not sure whether he was angry, sulking or offended with her. But one thing for sure, now it was Gikwang’s turn to avoid her.

 

Dear Diary,

I think my relationship with Gikwang is up until this point only. I have to accept it. Looks like, finally I lost in this battle.

I pray that he could move one even without me. I, myself too will try. Even without him for this past few months by my side. The most important person in my life. I have to admit that maybe he’s not my destiny. It’s hard but yeah… life must keep go on.

God, please give me some strength.

 

                You just watched Hyosung’s actions. Hyosung still with her firm decision and Gikwang seemed like he already gave up. Maybe this winter break holiday Hyosung could relax her mind and think rationally. (A/N: In South Korea winter break holiday starts from the late of December till late of January)

                You woke up from the bed and walked towards your bag that laid on the study table. Slowly you opened the bag. You wanted to re-read again the small pink card that you just received that morning. Before that, you looked at Hyosung. She was still writing her diary. You kept looking at the card while smiling. A simple message but has a deep meaning.

“…will you be my sunshine forever?”

-Kim Myungsoo-

                He already know the answer and he’s still asking for an answer? You shook your head when you thought about L. Who knows? You never once thought that your source of inspiration officially confessed to you.

                While you were thinking about that, finally you fall asleep. When you woke up, the day almost dark. You still did not pack all your belongings into the bag. There was not much things that needed to be pack because next year you and Hyosung will stay in the same room. Only clothes and few personel things that needed.

~*~*~*~

                A junior student named Yerim came into your room and brought a message to you. Someone wanted to meet you at the dining hallhe but she did not know who that person is.

“People outside from this school. Because I never see him before,” explained Yerim when you asked her.

                You were confused. Who wants to visit me on the last day of the semester break? Eomma and appa didn’t even told me anything. You wondered and tried to guess.

                You hurriedly got ready, wearing a sweater and tied your hair into a ponytail. You quickened your steps and ran a bit on the way to the dining hall. When you arrived at there, you saw a guy that was watching a television.

“Ish! Is that girl lying to me? Why she just didn’t tell me that L wants to see me.” You were very confident that guy is L. His height and body shape is the same as him.

“You! Why do you wanna see me?” you asked with full of confidence.

                That guy looked at you. Your jaws dropped. He’s not L! Okay, looks like Yerim is not lying. ‘Sorry, Yerim.’

“Sorry. I'm mistaken you for someone else. I thought that you’re…” you were stuttered. You wanted to run away from that place because you were embarrassed. How would I know, maybe he’s waiting for someone else.

                That guy smiled and you could see his white perfect teeth. That smile made you stunned. The same smile, looked alike, the same as L when he is smiling.

                You swear! That he got a pair of dimples just like L. It just that he is not L, in a matter of fact. Twin? No way. He looked like he’s a bit matured more than L.

‘Maybe this brain is not functioning properly…’ you grumbled alone.

“May I help you? Who are you looking for.” You tried to cover up your embarrassment.

“I want to see Miss Lee Yeonhee. Do you know her?” That guy’s voice is more matured and deep than L. He looked calm but you once again swear that you saw a sense of playfulness in his eyes.

“Yes! I really know her,” you answered. Your heart was beating like a racing car. ‘Who is this guy?’

“Can you call her for me?” 

                    You turned back with an intention that you wanted to run away from that place. Mom said that we should never ever talk to a stranger. Dangerous! As you just wanted to make your way out, suddenly a voice called your name. Swiftly you searched the owner of that voice because you really know to whom it belongs to.

“Where do you wanna go?” asked L. He stood beside the unknown guy while hung his hand onto the guy’s shoulder. He acted like they were really close. Both of them smiled while looking at you.

                    At that moment, you were completely puzzled. The same pair of eyes, pair of dimples and pair of lips! Like what???!!!

“Surprise?” asked L.

                You nodded. You really did not know what was going on.

“Let me introduce. This is my hyung, Kim Minhyun. He came here to pick me up because I’m going back home today,” explained L.

“Oh…” That was all that you could say.

“Hi, Yeonhee. How are you?” asked Minhyun.

“Hi… Fine… Thanks!” you stuttered.

“Hey! Don’t panic. I don’t eat human. I just wanna know who’s the lucky girl that my brother always told me.” Minhyun’s voice sounded so warm. While he was talking, he would rubbed L’s hair. They looked so close.

“What do you think?” L winked his eye towards Minhyun, and then repeated that same action towards you.

“You did well, bro!” replied Minhyun. He playfully looked at you.

                There was an awkward silence for a while before Minhyun continued his talk.

“Alright! I’ll be waiting in the car and if you need anything just give me a call.” He tapped L’s shoulder. “Oh yes! Here. A gift for you. Take care, okay!” He gave a small paper bag to you.

“Thank you…” You accepted Minhyun’s gift with an opened heart.