The Queen Has Made Her Move

Years Of Hell

The Past: Nationals

Kris' POV*

I still remember the day she approached me.She told me that she will get me what I want,when I want.Only option was that me and my friends would join her gang of Rulers. I agreed. I asked for one thing only;I wanted Hyorin to help me to get Jin to be mine.She agreed.

At that time,we didn't know what she was like. She always dragged this Nara girl around.She kept abusing her.

"Do you want Jin,Kris?" She asked me.I nodded and she smiled back.

"Give this what she deserves..." 

I had to hit and kick Nara.And when ever I was finished,Tao would help her get back up on her feet.And Hyorin didn't like that,so I had to take care of him as well...Now that I think about it,I was a huge douche for doing that to Nara.

Hyorin asked me little favors here and there and I obeyed,still waiting for her to help me. And then came the day when she agreed to help me with Jin. The Nationals.

"You can give her this water,and she'll notice you and it'll give you a conversation topic." Hyorin said as she handed me the bottle. I walked up to Jin who was warming up before her run.

"Here..." I said to Jin and she looked surprised. "I thought you might need some."

"Thank you..." She took the water and smiled her pretty smile. I then wished her luck.I couldn't think of anything to talk about so I walked over to the others to wacth the race. She drank half of the water and coughed right after. Maybe she drank too much? I heard Hyorin chuckling next to me. I looked at her and she smirked an evil smile looking at the runners lining up. I noticed Dasom looking at me scared. I decided not to care about it. After the race got started by the little gun,Hyorin stood up and walked away all of a sudden. She then smiled at me once more before she disappeared. I decided to focus on Jin on her running.She was leading everyone else by a lap and a half. 

But then suddenly she collapsed. And she couldn't get up.Everyone stood up to look what happened.The other runners passed her and Jin started to panic.She couldn't move.I started to panic as the paramedics rushed over to her and carried her away.I looked at Dasom who looked at me with a sad look. The competition was stopped and the crowd went away slowly,yelling their disappointment outloud.

"Hyung,let's go..." Baekhyun said and as I stood up,ready to follow my members,Dasom stopped me by pulling my shirt. I turned around and saw her,Soyou and Bora all looking at me. Bora then shook her head and looked away,Soyou looked at the ground and Dasom looked at me.

"You shouldn't have given her that water..." Dasom said and my eyes widened

"What do you mean with that?!" I yelled and that got Bora's and Soyou's attention back on me again.

"Hyorin unnie...Put something---In that water..." Dasom said and I took a hold of her shoulders and shook her back and worth.

"What did she put in it?!" I yelled and Soyou pushed me away.

"Why don't you go ask her yourself." Soyou said "You know where she is."

I ran as fast as I could to the place we always hanged out at. Boa's mansion.Well,used to be mansion,until Hyorin went berzerk and destroyed it.I ran to the main hall,where Hyorin was practising with a punching bag. She looked at who came and then she smiled.

"Oh,hi Kris." Her voice echoed in the hall.

"Cut the acting Hyorin.What did you do?!" I yelled and she kicked the punching bag.

"What do you mean?" She looked at me with a serious expression.

"What did you put in that water?" I asked and she triple kicked the punching bag.

"Nothing special...Why?"

"She collapsed and couldn't move at all!" I yelled as I approached her

"And? That's my fault how again?" She asked as she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You gave that to me!" I yelled and she laughed as she took of the boxing gloves.

"That part is true,I'll give you that.But you could have chosen not to give her the water..." She said and I froze 

"W-what did you...?"

"A disease..." She said as she threw the gloves on a table in the back of the room. "But it's curable,so don't worry..."

"Why did you do it? I have done everything you wanted me to do! All I asked was that you could help me get a girlfriend!"

"And you will."

"What?"

"Me." She smiled her devilish smile as she approached me.

"I don't like someone like you.I'd never date you!" I turned around as I made myself clear as day. As I was about to open the door Hyorin spoke up

"That disease is uncurable"

I closed the door and looked over my shoulder at her

"But...If you date me,I'll give you the only cure for it in this world." She said as she took the punching bag and tossed it around her back.

"And what if I don't?"

"She'll die..."

"Why do you do this?" I asked,my voice raspy from trying not to cry out my anger

She smiled and tilted her head

"I always get what I want. And if I have to kill someone for it,it's not a problem."

"You monster..."

"Oh honey,you're no angel either..." Hyorin walked past me and out of the room she went.She's right though...

But I'm going to get her. And the cure. No matter what it takes...



The Present Day

Kris' POV*

Me and the gang were at Boa's mansion,desperately searching for the cure. I have no idea in what form it was in,so it is taking so long. It was already pretty late. As we came out of the mansion that was on a hill,we saw smoke from all around the city.

"Woah...What has happened?" Suho asked outloud the question that I'm sure was on everyone's mind.

"Is--Isn't that the area our house is?" Xiumin said and I looked around the city

"That's where Nara lives..." Tao pointed at one location

"I could swear that is where SNSD's house is at..." Kai murmured

"And that is SHINees..." Baekhyun sighed

I started running. I got what's going on.Our houses are burning. So that means Jin's is too.

"Hyung! Where are you going?!" Chanyeol yelled after me as the others tried to catch up

"Where does Jin live?!" I yelled as I kept looking ahead.

"I don't know!" Chanyeol answered

"Where's Lay?" Luhan asked and I stopped running and picked up my phone from my pocket,calling Lay. Everyone gathered around me.

Hurry up...Pick up...



Nara's POV*

 

.No.Not him.Oh God.Please...There must be something or someone that will get me out of this situation...

I looked away from Taecyeon and I looked at Lay,desperate for help,as I heard Taecyeon closed the door after him. Lay looked at me with a confused look,before his phone started ringing.He excused himself and answered it.

"Hello? Yes,I'm ok! How about you guys?---Ok,good to hear...Yes,I'm at the hospital,Nara got injured...Yes,she's awake--" Lay looked at me and he covered his phone "Can you talk with Kris or are you still in bad sta---"

I didn't let Lay finish as I took his phone and I was thanking Kris for once helping me.

"Yeah? What's up?"

"Where does Jin live?"

"Wow,yeah,thanks for asking,I'm fine thank you..." 

",Nara....Now's not the time for this...Where does Jin live?!"

Oh .Jin...

"Uhh---In Yongsan I think..." As I said that,Kris hunged up on me

"Kris??Kri--" I cursed him to death. "Here---" I gave Lay his phone

"What did he say?" Lay asked me

"Asking me where Jin lived..." I said and Lay nodded,putting his phone back in his pocket. I wonder if Han Bi is okay...And everyone else for that matter...

"Oh,that's right...Nara,as I was saying,he is the one who saved you...You didn't tell me your name yet though..." Lay said and as I still looked away. I closed my eyes as the memories flooded back to my mind

"Taecyeon." He told his name and my heart sank. I had forgotten what his voice sounded like. I had to.

"Nara...?Are you ok? You look like you just saw a ghost..." Lay said,smiling,yet with a concerned voice. Oh,you don't even know...

"Ye-yeah,I'm good..." I answered and Lay looked at me,then at Taecyeon,and then at me again,smiling. I think he was trying to indicate,that I was supposed to thank Taecyeon. I sighed.

"Thanks." I said as I still looked away and my voice cracked for a while.

"Anytime." Taecyeon answered. "Do you feel better now?" 

I gulped and wished I could just disappear.

"Yeah.Lay...Can you give me my phone?" I said as I pointed at the phone that was on a chair in the corner of the room.

"Sure..." He said as he went to get me my phone and then he handed it to me.

"Ah damn...No battery..."

"You can use mine." Taecyeon said as he came to the other side off my bed and he handed me his phone. My heart beated faster as I took it from him. When I was about to unlock his phone,I almost dropped it. He had Peanut's 17 weeks scan as his lock screen saver. I decided to ignore it and unlocked his phone. But then I froze yet again. This time it was a picture of me,that was taken during the summer. photo narameadow_zps28b36577.jpg

I quickly dialed Jin's number that I had learned by heart. It beeped,and beeped and beeped. Then she finally picked up

"Yah! Jin! Are you ok?"

I heard a laugh I could never forget.

"Is this Nara?"

"Hyorin?!" I yelled and I saw a glimpse of Taecyeon and Lay's faces. They were just as surprised as I was.

"I'm afraid you're a bit too late...Well,almost..."

"Hyorin,I swear to God if you do as much as touch her---"

"I'm sorry Nara,but the disease was too slow.So I had to take this matter in to my own hands..."

"Don't you dare to hurt her!" 

"Or what? You'll hurt me?"

"Yes.Even if it is the last thing I do."

"Hmph...Good luck trying to find me...You can't save her.Just like you couldn't with your baby"

BEEP BEEP

I froze at her last words. I could feel my eyes filling with tears but I blinked so fast they dried. I handed the phone back to Taecyeon without looking at him and I grabbed my coat and started walking to the door,but Taecyeon stopped me.

"What are you planning on doing? Risking your life?" He asked 

"Get out of my way---"

"Nara,for once think about yourself!" Taecyeon yelled and before he could continue Lay interrupted

"You seem close for strangers..." Lay said with a cold voice

"We know each other." Taecyeon announced. Lay walked next to me

"Is this true?" Lay asked and I sighed annoyedly

"I'm in a ing hurry here! Can we do this some other time?" I yelled as I bumped into Taecyeon to get him out of my way,Lay following me.

"Lay.Call Kris,now!" I said as I hurried out of the room 

"Bu-but your not in a condition to go yet---" He stuttered

"Do as I say!" I yelled and all of a sudden my hand was taken hold of and I was turned around to face Taecyeon

"For once think about your safety!" He yelled. I yanked my hand from his with a glare

"For once,let me protect something that is improtant to me." I said and he froze. I turned around and Lay was already calling Kris.

I will not let that snake take anyone from me anymore.




Hi guys!

Hope you like these frequent updates!

More to come soon!

Love,Author-nim

photo layheart_zps626dc18f.gif