The Thing That Could Solve This Is...

Years Of Hell

Dasom's POV*

"But remember this though..." I said as I walked closer to them. "Neither Hyorin nor Eun Mi can know about this yet."

"Why not?" Jin asked. Is she really that dense?

"Because.Isn't it obvious?" I asked

"Eun Mi's emotions are pretty clear. If we tell her,Hyorin would be able to tell that something is up." Il Sung said "Right?" He looked at me,raising his eye brow

"Y-yes.Exactly." I sighed before continuing. "So for the time being,I will act cold towards everyone here until I get few more to join us.Eun Mi can not know.And especially not Hyorin." I said and everyone nodded

"Ok.I need someone to tell me where SNSD is.We need them too.We have to get everyone who Hyorin has hurt to join us." I walked to my desk and got my phone. 

"Don't worry.We'll handle this one." Hyo Jung said

"Handle what?" I asked

"We'll get you some people,but we'll save Eun Mi in the end." Hyo Jung patted me on my head even though she was shorter.

"Uhh...Ok...Do whatever you want...My motive isn't helping Eun Mi anyway. But to---"

"End this.Yeah yeah,we know." Kai commented

"Right..." I placed my phone on my desk before I sighed.

Everyone returned to their seats and then Eun Mi came in to the class. She looked like the life was drained out of her,judging from the way she walked. Her hair was covering her face. She walked to Jin's desk and I saw her face. Bruised,cut and basically it was a mess. And I know that everyone in this room knows who did it.

"I was told to return this to you..." Eun Mi said,placing a broken lunch box on Jin's table. Jin looked so shocked that she didn't even seem to breathe.

"Thanks..." Eun Mi said before she walked out of the class.

Suddenly a huge sound echoed in the class. I turned my head and I find Il Sung standing behind Jin's chair.

"Hey! Why did you kick my chair!?" Jin yelled

"Way to go you idiot!" Il Sung yelled

"What?! It's not like she found out!" Jin yelled

"Are you that reckless?!" Il Sung yelled back

"Hey! Who are you to yell at a girl?" Tao said as he was almost glued to Il Sung.

"Huh? Are you challenging me?" Il Sung asked

"What if I am?" Tao asked

"Oh come on..." I said as I went between the guys "How old are you?"

"This is not your business..." Tao and Il Sung said at the same time

"Sunggie..." Hyo Jung pouted and Il Sung sighed

"Just be more careful next time..." Il Sung said before he walked back to his seat and smashed his head on his desk in frustration

That must have hurt...It's kinda weird how Il Sung always obeys Hyo Jung like a puppy so nicely...

Whatever.I don't care. All I want is to get Hyorin erased from this universe.



Nara's POV*

 

"I'm sorry,what?" I asked two guys,who surrounded me

"We said that:'You look pretty hot,wanna hang out?'" One of them repeated. I chuckled and placed my hand gently on his shoulder

"How about I accompany you to the zoo and introduce you to someone worthy of you;female monkeys,for you pigs." I pulled the guy close to my face "Learn your place when you are talking to me,you douche." I said with a cheerful voice

The guys backed away and started calling me names. I sighed and shook my head.

Men disgust me so much.

Skipping school is so boring after all...Nothing exciting has happened since I almost died and all but...Something tells me something is going to happen soon. I walked aimlessly around the shopping area when I noticed something interesting;Hyorin and some guy.

"Still in trouble are you?" The guy smiled sweetly at Hyorin,which made me gag.

"I'm trying to stop soon...." Hyorin responded like a little girl.

Where have I seen that guy before?

"When are you coming back?" Hyorin asked

"I told you Rin-Rin. I'm not going back anymore...." The guy answered. Rin-Rin?! What the hell?!

"I see..."

"And you shouldn't be skipping school either..."

"Yeah." Hyorin sighed and she turned around. I hid behind the wall,and luckily she didn't notice me.

"Bye." Hyorin said before she walked away. I peeked at the guy and looked at his sad face. Now I know where I know him from. Kim Hyun Joong;Boa's ex-boyfriend,before she passed away that is...

"You can come out Nara."

I froze in my place and hid behind the wall yet again. 

How the hell does he know me?! I have only seen him,but we never talked,ever.

When I decide to peek again,my face hit something. A muscular chest to be specific. I look up to see a serious Hyun Joong. I backed away slowly

"Don't worry,she didn't see you." He assured me "And I'm not exactly on her side..."

"But...You called her Rin-Rin?"

Hyun Joong laughed

"That's the first thing you ask me?" He tilted his head "Aren't you going to ask how come I know you,or something like that?"

"I don't care about that at the moment...How come you are so close to Hyorin?" 

"I have to be." He sighed "To keep people safe..."

I laughed,annoyedly

"Are you serious?" I asked and he nodded

"Well,aren't you doing a great job then! No lives were destroyed and no one was hurt! Good job I must say!" I said sarcastically.

He stared at me for a long time before he sighed and crouched to the ground

"I can't do it at all...I can't live like this..." He said,his voice cracking

"What? You think your life is hard?! You've got to be kidding me!" I yelled,people slowly stopping and staring at our scene.Hyun Joong stood up and looked like he would hit me in my face.

"Do you think it is easy to take care of a psycho?!" He yelled back. I got so ticked off so I yelled even louder

"Try to survive everyday alone in this world while that psycho is trying to kill you and everyone around you!!"

"Easy come,easy go..." Hyun Joong said "That's just life..." He said teary eyed.

"What the actual hell are you saying?!" I yelled and then I looked at the crowd around us "The hell are you lookin' at?!" 

The crowd slowly walked away,staring at me angrily,but I didn't care. I need to know what his relationship is with Hyorin.I sighed before I nealed in front of him.

"Listen...You want this to be over,right?" I asked and he looked at me and nodded

"We need to get rid of her.That's the only way."

He shook his head. But it looked like he was fighting himself inside.

"No.Boa said that violence is not the answer." He sighed and smiled weakly

"Weakness kills you. You've gotta let go of your past."I tried to persuade him,but he shook his head yet again

"Fine.Do what ever you want.Boa would have taken action by now." I said,and that made him angry

"Boa would never destroy someone!" He yelled. I sighed trying to calm myself down.

"Do what ever you want. Hope she kills you and herself." I said and then I walked away.

"I hope that too..." Was the last thing I heard him say before I walked back to school.



ll Sung's POV*

 

"No."

"Oh come on..."

"No..."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to die..."

Jr tried to persuade CL,but it didn't work at all

"Hey,we got a secret weapon this time!" Jr said and CL rolled her eyes

"Unless it is an atomic bomb,then you can count me out." CL said,crossing her arms

We were at the roof and it was pretty crouded.Miss A,2NE1,EXO,NU'EST,GD,SNSD and the girls and that jerk Yejun. Everyone else was here except for Dasom and Nara.

"Uhhh...Where is Dasom when you need her...?" Jr messed his hair up in frustration.

"We can't join unless we know what this 'secret weapon' is Jr-ah..." Bom said

The roofs door opened,revealing Nara.

"Sup'?" She greeted,before she smiled as she crossed her hands together. "You guys sure can't pick a better spot for your secret meeting,can you?" She asked,rolling her eyes.

"Oh,Nara-ssi...Where did you go?" Lay asked as he walked up to Nara

"I was around town..."

"Surprise..." Kris commented

"Hey...If I wasn't there,you'd be stuck believing the 'good' girl Dasom. I know exactly what this 'secret weapon' is..." Nara said. Many scoffed,some were worried.I was bored to death.

"You? Out of all people?" Yuri asked

"Yeah,I know,I know...Geum Nara,the deliquent who is y and skips school all the time blah blah blah...."

"That's not the main point here..." Min said and Nara sighed annoyedly as she digged her phone out

"I've got proof." Nara said and she then showed us a picture.

 

Of a...Guy... Everyone looked at Nara like she had lost her mind.

"I know what you are thinking.I thought I had lost my mind too...But you should have seen Hyorin.She looked like a vulnerable little girl..." Nara said,looking at the picture,smiling.

"Well,if we'd assume you haven't lost your mind and all...Who is this guy then?" GD asked

"Kim Hyun Joong.You newbies might now now it but I know that GD and Taeyeon at least know." Nara said and Taeyeon and GD exchanged looks before they came closer to Nara and looked at the photo more closely. They were silent. They didn't deny that they knew him neither did they say that they did.

"No way in hell that is the 'thing' that could end this..." Key said

"I believe Nara." Lay said,making silence fall on the cold roof.

"Wow." Nara said "That was the first time anyone said that to me..." She continued,looking dumbfounded.

"A-anyway...Umm...What now?" Han Bi asked the thing we've all been thinking about

"I already tried this 'secret weapon' to come to 'our' side,but..." Nara sighed "It didn't work..."

Everyone sighed in disappointment

"Then why did you bring our hopes up?" Xiu Min asked and Nara shrugged

"I don't know. I wanted to show you what the 'secret weapon' was so..." Nara answered

A long silence fell

"I think I have an idea..." Jin said 

"I don't think you having an idea is a good idea..." Yejun commented and then he got hit with Jin's crutch

"We've got to...Umm---How was it that Nara unnie always said...?" Jin thought for a while "Oh yeah! 'Lure him with womans power',right?" Jin asked and Nara had this weird face while she looked at Jin

"Why am I proud of you?" Nara asked while she smiled at Jin and then she looked around

"Right.Now the perfect trap to be...." Nara looked at the girls

"Wow,wow,wow...." Sooyoung said "Why are you looking at us?"

"Yeah,you are the master of the 'luring'" Fei said. Nara laughed and stopped few seconds later

"He's so not my type..."

"You have a type?" Luhan asked and Nara glared at him.

"Ha-ha.Very funny...No one here has anything to lose,girls..." Nara said. I coughed and Nara stared at me for a while "Except Hyo Jung...I guess..." Nara looked for her target and smiled

"Han Bi,you do it."

"H-huh? Why me?!" Han Bi asked

"Yeah!Why her?!" Taemin yelled

"Why do you care?" Nara asked Taemin and Taemin kept on glaring for response.Nara scoffed. "Fine.Then Jin."

"Huh?" Jin asked

"Why her?" Yejun asked

"Seriously? You too? Besides,why are you even here,idiot?" Nara asked Yejun

"And why are you such a little bi---" Jin covered Yejun's mouth and Nara rolled her eyes

"I'm getting tired of this bull..." Nara commented

"Got any better plans then?" Min asked

"Yeah...It's freezing here..." Dara said

Nara looked annoyed before she smiled and looked at us with a pleased face.

"A perfect one indeed...." She said as she opened the door,revealing Dasom.

"You do it.Prove your loyalty..." Nara said as she looked at Dasom with a serious face. Dasom looked scared

"She'd find out in an instant if it was me.She'd destroy me,you and everyone on this roof." Dasom responded.

Nara sighed. She looked so annoyed.

"Fine,fine,fine...I'll do it then...Happy?" Nara said as she sighed and kicked the ledge. 

"Yes..." The girls said in chorus.

"But I've got to warn you..." Dasom started "Hyun Joong oppa isn't what he seems he is." 

"What do you mean?" Lay asked,worry in his voice

"People who have the most tragic pasts are the people who are the most twisted." Dasom said and Nara looked at her silently before she sighed slapped her self in her face

"N-nara-ssi?!" Lay yelled,placing his hands over Nara's shoulders

"What have I got myself in to?" Nara questioned

"You just want this to end,like everyone else here..." Dasom said "If you'll excuse me,I have to go back now.Hyorin might be back soon..." Dasom said as she left the roof.

Things are getting serious.

And fun.

Interesting.




Another update! 

Wee!

Hope you liked it!

And guys! 

Comment more!!

Oh,and thank you to ChoiNera for upvoting!!

That is all~~