Thank You For Solving The Mystery

Years Of Hell

Nara's Arrival and The Parting

Nara was silent the whole ride back to Seoul. It was as if she wasn't there.She didn't even breahe. Attending your own mothers funeral isn't something any kid would want. 16 year old and completely on her own. Nara silently parted her long black hair completely to the other side of her shoulder. Her father didn't even attend. He was too busy with business,as Nara was told.Nara had to be transferred to a new school for her to start over from. East Seoul High School.

As Nara was dropped by the new school the next day,it was chaos. Nara was confused as girls and boys ran out of the school while she kept going towards the building. As she was looking at the escaping students,she bumped in to someone. She was about to complain,but she immediately closed . He turned around slowly and yelled.

"Look where you are going!" photo taecyeonangry_zps17ed77bd.gif

But when he looked who bumped in to him,he shut up.The two of them stared at each other for a while before another guy interrupted them.

"Taec,hurry up..." A guy with thick eyebrows stated. This Taec guy looked at Nara once more before he followed his friend. Nara kept staring at his back which was really muscular.Nara gulped before she burshed her hair behind her ear. She continued towards the school where there was a small group of people gathered. They kept discussing and fighting aggressively.

"Uhm..What's going on here?" Nara and asked and everyone went quiet and looked at her. A girl in the middle walked in her high heels towards her and walked so close that her face was almost touching Nara's.Her eyes were a mix of anger,madness and sadness.

"Who the are you?" She asked and everyone looked at the two girls silently.

"Geum Nara...I just transferred here..." Nara answered and she got pushed by the girl.

"Yeah? Well I'm Hyorin and I rule this place. And right now we're trying to solve a case here right now,if you don't mind---" Hyorin said as she turned around "So go home and cry to your daddy and mommy..." 

Nara took a hold of Hyorin's arm and turned her around. Nara smiled and dropped her bag on the ground.

"Did you just challenge me?" Nara asked chuckling. Hyorin's eyebrow raised as Nara indicated Hyorin's to come at her. 

"As you wish---" Hyorin took her furry coat off and tossed it on to the ground. Before she could show Nara who she was messing with,Taecyeon came between the two of them.

"Hyorin,this is serious...BoA was found dead!" He yelled and Hyorin froze for a while.

"I-I know! I'm trying to find the culprit here!" Hyorin yelled back.

"Where are Jay and Hyun Joong oppas?" Dasom asked

"Hyun Joong won't come out of BoA's room.He can't stop holding on to her body..." GD said as he shivered in disgust.

"And Jay?" Taeyeon asked

"Trying to find clues for his best friend...He said he'd be searching around the house." GD responded.Nara looked at Hyorin as her eyes widened for a second. Nara was clueless of what was going on,but Hyorin looked suspicious and she decided to play a bit.She walked over to Hyorin's jacket,pretending to pick up her bag. She looked at the fur coat and saw something shining.She quickly glanced at Hyorin before she took it out,expecting it to be a stolen jewerly. 

Suddenly Nara's scream echoed all around them. A bloody dagger was thrown out of pure panic from her hands. Everyone turned to look at Hyorin,backing away a little bit. Hyorin glared at Nara like she was about to 'Do the BoA' to her.

"Hyorin---" Bora's voice cracked. Hyorin started to chuckle.

"How smart...Someone framed me---That isn't my dagger---" Hyorin said as she turned around to look at Dasom "But it's yours--"

Dasom froze as she realized that Hyorin was right.It was Dasom's. 

"Dasom isn't the culprit...She was with me all night---" Seohyun said. Everyone backed away from Hyorin few steps further.

"Y-you killed her..." Seungri muttered what everyone was thinking.

Hyorin laughed as she picked up the dagger and wiped the blood off on her leg.

"That's right.She was in my way." Hyorin looked around her. Taeyeon ordered her 8 closests friends to go behind her.GD did the same with his 4 best friends. Taecyeon took a hold of Nara's shoulders and pulled her closer. Nichkhun stepped next to his friend. Hyorin looked at Soyou and Bora,who then stepped next to her.

"Dasom.You belong here." Hyorin said as she extended her hand towards Dasom who was frozen in fear.Dasom looked around with her eyes as everyone looked back at her.Dasom was now dead afraid of Hyorin.She gulped and the slowly walked towards her. Hyorin pulled her in to a hug.

"Good choice.You wouldn't want to be my enemy.If you are my enemy,you are automatically in my way." Hyorin whispered and Dasom froze again.Hyorin then pushed her away behind her. She looked around the people in amusement.

"I guess we are parting now." Hyorin picked up her coat and started to walk away "Remember this;now that you are my enemy,you are automatically in my way.And if you tell the cops,you will regret it." 

Nara now understood why the other students were trying to escape.Hyorin was mad.

After that the groups kept blaming each other for letting Hyorin in to the group and they parted ways as well. Angels and Demons were formed.Kim Hyun Joon disappeared along with Jay in to thin air. The Demons and Angels transferred to West High.




TaecNara

 

It has been 4 months since Hyorin started war. But even though everyone went their own way,something beautiful had bloomed. Nara and Taecyeon have been going out for 3 months now. But recently Nara hasn't been feeling very well. The sickness just doesn't seem to go away for about two weeks now. She decided to go to the doctors.

After she left the hospital,she regretted going there.She walked to a park her mind running 300 miles per second.She pulled out her phone and texted her boyfriend to meet her up.And he agreed. After a while her smiling boyfriend ran happily towards her.

"Hi babe! What's up?" He sat down next to her and Nara pulled out a picture. photo narapregnancy_zpsa0ffd309.jpg

"I'm 4 weeks..." Nara said as she looked at the children who were playing by the swingset. "I'm so sorry..."

"What for?" Taecyeon asked. Nara looked at him and she found a smiling Taecyeon. "We're going to be parents!" He laughed looking at the scan. Nara stared at him wide eyed. He hugged her tightly.

"I love you Nara."

Nara's world stopped.For the first time for a long time,she felt like she was meant to live.She found her happiness.

"What should we name it?" Taecyeon asked

"We don't even know if it is a boy or a girl---" Nara answered

"How about...Peanut?" Taecyeon suggested. Nara laughed.

"Fine." She gazed at his eyes "Peanut it is then.At least until we know which one it is."

"Deal."



The Crack

Nara was now 4 months pregnant.Taecyeon had quit school to go to work and Nara went to school,she was protected by Nichkhun who was extremely happy for the couple.After a long day,Nichkhun asked Nara to wait for a while as he was going to get his book from his locker. Nara agreed to wait by the gate.Suddenly 3 guys approached her. She started to walk away,but Hyorin blocked her way.

"Look at that.Congrats." Hyorin smiled before she glanced at the guys.

"Siwon,Eunhyuk,Heechul." Hyorin said and the guys dragged Nara along with them. As much as Nara struggled against it,it didn't work one bit. She was taken behind the school and the guys let go of her. Hyorin stepped up and pushed Nara against the wall.

"Are you aware of the fact that you have ruined my life?" Hyorin asked as the rest of the Sistar members appeared.Nara glanced at them before she looked at Hyorin. Hyorin kicked Nara's stomach and pushed her on the ground. Nara felt as if she was going to die.

"Boys,Bora,finish the job...Dasom and Soyou let's go--" Hyorin said before she left.

Nara out after a while.

The Peanut had Cracked Broken.


Nara opened her eyes and first thing she saw was Taecyeon.

"Taec...Peanut...How is Peanut?"

Taecyeon had this sad look on his face.photo taecyeonsadlook_zps3dca305e.gif

"I'm sorry Nara...I couldn't even protect you..." He said before he started to cry.Nara started to cry along

"Peanut? How---is---" Taecyeon placed his hand on Nara's

"It's no more..."

Nara's world that was so perfect for 8 moths,collapsed and got destroyed



After that Nara kept ignoring Taecyeon no matter how hard he tried to show him that he loved her even more now.Nara became that y girl that everyone hated. She went to many surgeries to fix the damage and she hated Hyorin ever since. Nothing mattered to Nara anymore. She was Hyorin's punching bag. Then the new students came along. Hyorin bullied a girl with glasses and a abnormally tall girl. Nara joined. For once there was someone weaker

But when Hyorin kept harrasing Nara,Jin and Han Bi stepped up,and defended Nara. For the first time in forever,Nara felt important again. She then defended them as well.And a friendship bloomed.




Present Day

Nara's POV*

My eyes opened. I was reminiscing the past few years. I sat up and noticed I was at a hospital again. I sighed and sat up on the bed. I looked next to me and noticed Lay staring at me. I got startled as he smiled at me.I didn't even notice him.

"Are you ok now?" He asked and I nodded

"You?"

"Yes.Thankfully a stanger saved you,while I wasn't able to even stand up..." Lay looked like he was disappointed in himself. He then quickly looked at me and he looked curious.

"May I ask you something,Nara-ssi?" He asked and I nodded.

"Who is Peanut?" 

"None of your business!" I yelled as I tried to get out of the bed.

"Nara-ssi please! You aren't in a condition to move yet!" Lay said as he touched my shoulders. I slapped his hands away. I don't know why but I broke down.

"N-nara-ssi...?"

"I'm a monster..." I said as I looked at him "Don't touch me..."

He turned me around and looked me staright in to my eyes.

"No you are not.You are beautiful like the prettiest flower." He said and my eyes widened. Before I could say anything,the door opened.

"Aah,there you are..Nara-ssi.He's the one who saved you..." Lay said as he smiled at the person behind me. I turned around to thank him but I froze in place.

That was no stanger.But Taecyeon.



Hi guys!

Another update!

This time I wanted to explain a bit why Nara acts like she does.I really like Nara's character.She's a real mystery!

Do you like TaecNara or LayNara/YiNara i'm bad at couple names

With luv,Author-nim!

photo narawave_zpsb508b4c6.gif

*Lazy wave*