Rainy days

The host club ~
D.O gave Amber a passport and she looked at him in shock "your giving me a passport why?" She asked. "Well I know you don't have one and we're going on a vacation to japan for a month. Your father already approved and brought bags of clothes for you." Said D.O. "you talk to my father?!" Asked Amber sounding freaked out "of course he gave me his number." Said D.O and Suho looked at him in awed silence "lucky he hates me for some reason." Said Suho lookikh miserable. "Haha its okay boss he hates me to!" Said daehyun and amber laughed "I think all parents hate you except your own." Said amber dodging a light hearted punch from daehyun. They went in sehun's limo driving to the airport. They seemed amused amber looked around in awe silence. They forgot she wasn't as privileged as them. "I got us a private plane riding with passengers would be a pain." Said D.O and they walked on the plane as she sat in the comfortable seats getting a drink instantly. "Thanks D.O for all this." Said amber smiling and D.O nodded trying to hide his embarrassment. He wasn't used to the word thank you and it was nice to hear. Kai and Sehun talked with her idly before falling asleep. When amber woke up she looked out the window watching the sunrise. "Beautiful." She breathed smiling and Suho nodded. "Yes it is." He said but he didn't bother to look out the window. Before she could question this she heard the flight attendance lady say they would ne landing shortly. Sehun woke up lifting a lazy head up watching kai do the same. Both males had slept on her arms and she slept on they're heads. Thr flight attendant came and told them welcome to japan before bowing her head and escorting them off the plane. Once they left the airport she looked around finding japan beautiful. She looked up at the sky seeming concerned. But before she could comment they pulled her along. She went to vender's and tried various foods, bought cute bracelets that could pass for males and awesome guy clothing. D.O gave her a umbrella and opened it for her as Sehun went under as well. D.O gave the others ones as well. "Your father warned me about your fear for thunderstorms. So let's take shelter at the hotel." Said D.O and amber smiled before looking at a jealous Sehun who was displeased at not knowing. "Sorry." She told him and he smiled "its okay come on kai and I will protect you from the mean thunder." He said cutely. But amber ended up 'going to the bathroom' which meant hiding in a very secret place. When Suho found her he took her in his arms and hugged her til they fell asleep.