Childern games

The host club ~
It was they're day off from the host club and amber couldn't be happier. Having to flirt with girls was numbing and seriously starting to take its toll in confusing her. But taking a day away from that and doing things she liked away from school sounded nice. And yet Suho was calling her .. to the music room. And she was about to decline but D.O came in like a snake and whispered about having debt to pay and that this was one of the ways to cut it. She groaned and pouted going to the music room. She sat down next to Sehun who turned and put his arms around hers and rested his head "hello your all probably wondering why your here! Well it's so we can play a game." He said and amber tried not to groan out loud but she was mad. She sneaked to D.O's side and shoved him in a room where they were out of ear shot. "What the hell is this we can play any day!!" She said. "He acts this way because he's always wanted a family environment so he uses us for it. The day you joined was the day you became part of it. Thanks to us he's less lonely and more .. hippie." Said D.O. "oh .. I understand." She said softly and they walked back into the room. "D.O! Amber what game kick the can or hid and seek?" He asked. "Kick the can." Said D.O automatically. "Say hide and seek." Said Sehun and amber said it. "Hmmm I guess I have to be the tie breaker .. uhh how about both!" He suggested and they all nodded playing kick the can first. At first they played it like soccer and she showed them the proper way which they thought sounded more fun. Suho stood five feet for them how you actually play is you sneakily walk and when he looks you pose and hold it for as long as he looks. Then you walk and try to kick the can first but Suho can block you. The game started and at first Kai was winning because of his long legs but suddenly he picked up Sehun and amber at the same time and they played against one another getting intersected by the twins. Suddenly it was war and kai stood staring at them all unsure when to intervene. Amber and Sehun fell thanks to the sneaky twins and won. "You idiots!" Yelled amber chasing them down with kai and Sehun. She tackled them both and kai and Suho where trying to pull the three apart getting in into the wrestle match. D.O and Sehun broke them up and they walked back up changing and laughing. They said they're good byes and went home but not before the twins got ambers number.