Exams

The host club ~
Chest exams were coming up and she wasn't a guy. Suho had a room reserved for her with a doctor swore to secrecy. So when exmas came up the girls waited idly. They jumped up and down waiting at the curtains where the guys took off they're shirts. The twins came out there shirts off. They smiled when the girls started clapping happily at them. A girl ran out crying "ert!" She yelled as a nurse went to calm her "he seems to head near the closed infirmary!" Yelled the girl. "Amber!" Whispered the six running towards it. Amber stood putting on her bra again when the door opened and closed. Amber gasped "mo don't scream please!" He begged. Sehun was the first in "get out ert amber is a lady! " yelled Sehun quickly throwing his shirt at her and she slipped it on sighing. "Thanks Sehun what's going on?" Demanded amber Sehun hugged her hiding half his face "im looking for my daughter. My wife left me and took her and I wanna see her again." Said the man. "I don't think she goes here because you would've found her by now. But uh .. I wanna help and i'll give you the names of schools near by." Said Suho softly. "Oh thank you!" He said as Suho wrote some down handing him the list "good luck." He said leaving. Amber smiled as they watched him leave then sighed at them all "now I like that your comfortable around me but I need to finish getting dressed. "She said and they all left awkwardly. She sighed changing and hiding her s before going to the music room and giving Sehun is shirt back. She was happy exams had come and gone. The ladies expressed they're disappointments to not seeing amber's chest but she smiled "its okay its not much of a show." She said softly smiling lightly.