Jealousy

The host club ~
Amber came in the third music room surprised by the weird theme. Japanese lanterns filled the room and everyone was in a luminous clothing all different colors. Suho gave her purple and she shrugged "what's all this for?" She questioned. "Well if its the same every day it'd be boring besides we are here to create fabricated day dreams. Think about it you get the strong silent type who's mysterious. Whenever he talks it sounds poetic even if its not. Then you have cute Sehun who attracts noona's. Who just want a cute boy who's very handsome to hang out with. Or me the charming prince who talks so gentle and soft with every word. Then you have the serious one who let's his guard down around that special lady. Or the twins who take great care or take you on an adventures path. And then there is you who is a natural and says all the right things while not looking like a player. In the end we have every type here." Said Suho "no your missing the bad boy. The one who's rebellious and wants to just take you away from the parents that don't approve of your forbidden love. Then again I can be both." Said amber confidently. "Good now you have alot of customers you think you can handle that?" Asked Suho looking concerned but amber nodded "and you won't hide away like last time?" He asked causing a embarrassed blush on her cheeks. "Yes yes I won't." She said pouting. "Good let in our clients." Said Suho and they all stood bowing. When the doors opened they smiled "welcome maidens please take our hands and join us in our areas." Said Suho and the girls dived. They grabbed onto they're arms and they lead them away. "Oh Amber you looking so amazing in your clothes." Said the girl. "Why thank you I wore them to please you all do they?" Asked amber in a slow smoothing tone. They nodded blushing. "Suho pay attention to us not amber." Said the girls and Suho gasped glancing at the completely forgetting they were there. "Oh im sorry he's new and I just want to be sure he knows how to take care of your needs."said Suho softly. "Well your not taking care of ours." Said a brown haired girl and Suho smiled "oh I know my delicate flower. Im sorry my attention is all yours and only yours." Said Suho making them blush. Sehun ran to amber smiling "amber come play with us .. your girls can come to." Said Sehun "play what?" Asked amber. She saw the game then the unappeased girls trying to hide it. "Im sorry im pretty sure kai will." Said amber and kai got up leaving the gawking girls admiring him. "I will." He said and Sehun stopped pouting. "Yay hehe its okay amber." Said Sehun hugging her before running back to the table. After a few more hours they all left. Amber was gonna leave early to get groceries. But she couldn't find her book bag. " did anyone see where my book bag went?" She asked and Sehun nodded. "The fountain." He said and Amber ran out groaning "six essays and 200 dollars soaked!" She shouted feeling like crying. "Here." Said Suho giving her 300 dollars. "I'll have someone take care of the essays." He said softly smiling. "This won't add to my debt right?" Suho shook his head surprised by a warm hug from Amber. Then she rolled up her uniform pants and got in to get it all. Suho held and even splashed her alittle. She splashed him back laughing as she took off. Suho smiled from ear to ear shaking his head. "I think I have a idea of who did this." Said Suho looking down. The next day that girl was her only customer reserving her for the whole time "your pathetic I don't understand why Suho would pay so much attention to you." She blurted out suddenly. "Jealousy isn't attractive just like throwing someones stuff in the fountain." Snapped Amber glaring m"you owe me 200 dollars and six major test grades." Said amber furiously. The girl slapped her " shut up peasant " she shouted as ambers tea glass fell shattering. Suho rose from his chair then walking over to the girl "the only peasant I see is you. Please leave your upsetting the others." Said Suho. He didn't shout or change hos tone but it sure as hell felt like he did. "This is all his fault don't you see! Ugh you ruin everything!" She shouted going yo hit amber again but Suho grabbed her wrist. "Don't make me repeat myself." He said and she started crying running off. Amber scratched her head sighing. "How trouble some." She said getting up and hugging Suho before sitting with Sehun. He looked at her cheek "are you okay Amber?" He asked and amber nodded.