Commoners market

The host club ~
Amber stood watching the males reactions finding it bizarre but interesting. They didn't know about instant stuff and microwaves. "Having personal chefs we never needed instant noodles or coffee." Explained D.O smiling at the deals. Now that he knew just how cheap food items where he'd give his chefs less spending money. They smiled as a lady handed them free samples which they ate instantly wanting whatever she gave. She put some of the meat and spices she used and waved them off. Sehun was spend happy getting anything and putting it in the heavy basket kai held for him. Amber looked and some of the stuff before stopping Sehun from wanting anything els. "You should spend wisely. Besides do you know if you like this stuff and ahhhh!" She screamed as ice was shoved down her shirt. When she got it out she was string cheesed by daehyun and Changyeol. They laughed high fiving on another before running away from a angry amber who got mustard. They had a spray war getting watched by customers who looked highly amused. Suho and D.O sighed getting the three apart "we can't take you guys any where! Look at the mess you guys made!" Yelled D.O. "sorry." The three said frowning. "Now go clean yourselves then help clean up your mustard cheese mess." He ordered and they nodded. Once they finished mopping they joined the others. Suho was buying cute snacks and tea's. D.O calculated sehun's owed money and helped put things back. When they finished and leaving they asked amber if she'd take them again next time and she sighed but agreed.