Joining the club

The host club ~
A beautiful short haired girl walks around a elite school carrying a book bag. She looks in the library which is packed and full of loud teenagers. She looks in the study hall finding couples making out while the old librarian sleeps. She sighed stomping her foot in frustration. "Isn't there any place quite to study?!" She thinks walking further into the school. She remembered hearing about a abandoned music room and so she walks to it believing its her last shred of hope. But when she opens the door she finds six handsome boys dressed in white version of the school uniform. "Welcome guest to the ouran academy host club." Said the six looking surprised when they saw her. "Oh a boy how odd most girls come here. " said daekhyun. "Im just looking for a quite place to st-" she was saying but cut off when daekhyun grabbed her shoulders. "Hey!" She said before running backwards hitting a stand that had a vase on it. She turned going to grab it but her fingers just missed but it shattered. She gasped "uh .. im sorry i'll pay for it." Said amber softly looking at the vase wide eyed. " you do realize the vase is 8,000,000 yen right?" D.O asked as amber faceplamed herself. "Its his fault for grabbing me I was startled!" Said amber. "But you didn't have to jerk away so dramaticly now could you?" Asked D.O and Amber sighed. "I'll never be able to fully pay you guys back." Said amber honestly. "Its fine from now on your in the host club." Said Suho hugging him close.