Story telling

The host club ~
D.O's car drove up to they're apartment and they looked at it "and she says she isn't spoon fed oh im so-" but D.O's expression made him stop talking "she doesn't own this place she lives in one of the many doors fool." He said rolling his eyes. Her father came out of one "come come." He said and they walked up the stairs going in. "D.O already filled me im on why your here. I have tea for you I suppose I should just get started. You see amber is alot like her mother in many ways. They were so close. I thought her death would destroy her but instead I seemed more sad then she did. She asked me to cry for us both and I did. Her mother and I were always working so we left her alone alot when she was younger. I noticed she began cooking instead of waiting for us. She was becoming really independent and I was .. sad. She thinks its a bother to .. depend on others. I don't know where she got that idea from. She's been withdrawan but she seems happier since she met you guys. So i'd like to thank you all for that. But from what D.O told me from how she was being .. I fear she may be withdrawing from you all. Maybe she feels she's becoming dependent I don't know .. I never know what's going in that mind of hers." Said her father. "How do we stop the process?" Asked daehyun. "I fear I have no answer for that. I think its only gonna be bad if she starts rejecting his hug." Said her father pointing at Sehun. "She would never." Said Sehun but he looked down worried he didn't want her to be this way. "I don't think she went to the store .. today is the day of her death .. I wanna go .. but I can't .. go find her .. if your there and you comfort her .. she may stop rejecting you all. The cemetery isn't far you pass it on the way here." Said her father and kai and Sehun ran then fillers by the twins. D.O and Sehun bowed before following them out. Amber sat there curled up in a ball. She wanted to cry scream even! Her eyes filled up with tears but they refused to fall. "Why do I feel alone ... so alone." She said softly finally allowing herself to cry now that she was. Her father refused to leave her and the group of idiots never stopped bothering her. Now she was alone .. now she could miss her. "I miss you . So much." She said breaking down her whole body shaking. Arms suddenly went around her and for a moment she thought it was her mother. But it wasn't it was her group of idiots. She was about to punch them all and they noticed letting her "you s! Who do you think you are coming here?!" She yelled "we are your family." Said Suho softly. "All family leave me so hurry up and do it so I can get the missing over with." Said Amber and kai shook his head "we're not leaving amber." Said Sehun softly. She began crying harder "that's what she said look at where she is now!" She yelled hugging the tombstone. The guys started whipping tears seeing Amber like this was heart breaking. They were used to her happy or mad but not this. "We'll always be here .. we promise." Said Suho and amber didn't say a word. She just clung tightly to the stone.