Amber alert

The host club ~
Daehyun wanted to go site seeing with amber alone and so they went. It was going great they were playing arcade games, got ice cream, prank items, and little stuff for her father. But when lunch came around was when it went down hill. Amber didn't notice nor care but a waiter was heavily flirting with her. And daehyun snapped furious. "Stop flirting its obvious and really annoying." Daehyun snapped at the waiter. "Daehyun apologize!" Said amber and daehyun smirked "why huh am I hurting your boyfriends feelings?" He asked sarcasticly getting slapped by a irritated amber "ugh your such a jerk!" She said walking out the restaurant looking up at the rainy sky. She gulped watching women rush inside. She ran looking around finding a church and hissing in a confessional. She jumped when the thunder boomed annoyed and cold. "Stupid daehyun! Ugh why'd he'd get all cold like on me like that?" She question frowning "great my mother isn't here to sing the thunder away." She whispered suddenly getting a blanket thrown on her. She looked up seeing a jolly priest and when the thunder boomed he noticed her jump and smiled. He sat beside her and talked to her in a warm honey voice soothing her fearful mind. And after a while she carelessly fell asleep on his shoulder. Daehyun sat in a cab fuming and annoyed "goddammit why'd she slap me like that?" He whispered pouting. When his phone rang he excitedly answer only to be disappointed when it was D.O and not amber. "Where are you two?" He asked "you mean one amber slapped me and left. I lost her so I went in a taxi and im heading to the hotel may've she ran off there." Said daehyun. "You idiot!! Amber is afraid of thunderstorms and there you go leaving her alone?! She's not coming to the hotel she's gonna hide the storm out! Her father gave me specific instructions for when she is caught in a thunderstorm. She doesn't think she just runs and hides to wherever she can. She's so scared by them that she gets paralyzed! Stop thinking about yourself and go find her because her father said to never leave her alone when this happens or she'll hate you .. maybe even never talk to you again." Said D.O "how was I supposed to know! No told me!!" He yelled freaking out "well you know now moron go!" D.O yelled hanging up on him. He stopped the cab driver and ran back to the restaurant. He remembered seeing her go right so he ran looking in all the buildings but no one spotted her. He screamed her name on streets freaking out he didn't want her to hate him. He took a break finding a church and going in. He saw her sound asleep on a priest and attacked her with a hug "im so sorry amber! I promise i'll never act that way or leave you alone in storms again!" He said and amber hugged him back smiling alittle "thanks for re wetting me if I get sick its all your fault." She said sighing and he called a taxi as they drove back to the hotel.