Strength

The host club ~
School was rolling back around and everyone seemed in a different atmosphere. More refreshed and ready to serve the ladies of the host club. D.O had a private beach and took the clients and them there. "Oh Suho the warm breeze and salty sea water. I still feel like this is the summer I should I've had is this a dream?" She asked "no my dear my warm hand should speak for itself." Said Suho softly. Amber made a face playing with the two girls she had. She chased them around before noticing a stressed look on a girls face. She ran up the mini cliff they were on seeing two trouble some looking males. "Hey this is a private beach and you can't be here!" Said amber standing infront of the girls. "Hey stop messing up our fun pal!" Yelled one of the guys throwing amber off into the ocean. Daehyun saw and swam quickly getting her out before giving to mouth. Her lungs burned and she frowned feeling awful. "Are the girls okay?" Asked amber as daehyun glared! You are a girl Amber! You aren't capable of doing everything alone!" He yelled "shut up daehyun! All i've been is alone it's how I do things! Im sorry you don't get that everyone doesn't grow up spoon fed. Grow up and get out of your fantasy bubble!" Shouted amber storming off she knew what he meant but .. she didn't know how to remember people can help her. Suho rolled his eyes before sitting and talking to her "look .. your not alone anymore you have a big caring family that cares. And we all show our love differently. Daehyun worry's he's getting closer with you. And I get you wanna be strong and act like the world can be crushed by you but ... I just want you to remember that there are ones who love you .. and wouldn't wanna see you hurt or dead." Said Suho and Amber sighed when he walked away. Sehun hugged her ad kai looked before running off finding those guys and beating up. "Kai no!" Said Sehun when he saw blood. They were gonna stop him but the twins grabbed them. "They deserve this you guys. Amber you could've died if you and the girls where alone!" Said Changyeol and they both sighed but stopped struggling. Kai finished looking less angry and walked over to them inspecting amber. He frowned when she made a face at some of the places he poked. "Im fine kai." She said falling over and he caught her. "Your physical strength isn't as strong as your mental ... please remember that." Said daehyun before she passed out. The girls were inspecting her when they were back in the music room. "What did the doctor say?" Asked one of the girls. "Few broken ribs i've had worse." Said amber smiling it off. "Its time we all have a nice talk with her father .. learn her story." Said Suho and daehyun nodded as he stood leaning on the back of his chair.