Summer

The host club ~
Amber smiled working at her fathers friends peaceful bed and breakfast. She thought this would be a relaxing summer away from the boys but she was dead wrong. Suho called her phone but found it was off. He called D.O who told him she was working at a bed and breakfast for the summer. "How do you know?" He asked and D.O sighed "I have her fathers number and I always call to check on her. Anyway why do you want to know? " asked D.O "well we can go and help her." Said Suho and D.O hung up on him. Sehun, kai, Changyeol, and daehyun agreed to go and after a while D.O caved. Amber stood putting up sheets when this strong wind blew the few left out the basket. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Amber yelled chasing them. She gasped then sighed as a helicopter landed "great I can't escape them." She thought feeling annoyed she really needed a break from them all before she lost it. You could only be around people for so long. "Amber!" They yelled surprised to see her wearing extensions in her hair. She even had on light make up and a cute pink and white shirt combo. They looked in awe as she looked so feminine. It was a nice reminder that she was. "What are you guys doing here and how did you find me?" She asked. "We wanted to see you and your father told D.O where to find you." Said Sehun cutely. "Well there are only two rooms open so .. some of you are gonna have to leave. " she said "bye Suho and D.O!" Said the guys. "What I was the one who wanted to come!" Suho said sounding annoyed. "O well boss." Said daehyun and Suho sighed "my villa is near by." Said D.O and Suho clapped happily. They ran around with her and helped her around the place not minding since they did just show up. She smiled lightly happily.