Rivals

The host club ~
Amber sat staring at the ladies. "Amber do you know about the coming of a all girl host club?" Asked one of the girls and Amber shook her head. "They came to inspect our host club though I prefer males attention over short haired females."she said and amber chuckled "if only she knew." She thought smiling "well I personally can't wait to meet these ladies im curious." She said and the girls look concerned. "Oh honey your the only one I see I mean I want to see how they run they're host club." She said smiling as she handed her tea. A few days later they arrived going straight the music room were amber had her arm on one of the girl's sweet talking her smoothly. They smiled happily when the door was opened and three girls came. "Hello rival host club my name is Tanisha. I come from the school rose Mary." She said instantly spotting amber and snatching her from the girl " this lovely maiden .. what are you doing at this crappy host club?!" Asked Tanisha. "Excuse me but amber belongs to me and he is a male. Who loves this host club." Said Sehun going to save her from the strange women but she shoved him off making kai upset. He roughly took Amber away helping Sehun up and taking them to a couch. Tanisha tsked shaking her head walking to Suho "I want that lovely maiden of yours .. she will be mine I always get maidens." She whispered "i'm sorry but amber is a lovely male blessed with a wonderful female figure. And you can't have him he's ours." Said D.O coldly. All the males had become attach to amber she belonged to them like a family member. So they wouldn't let her go so easily. "Come atleast see how we run our host club I can tell your curious. We're holding a show Saturday I hope to see you." Said Tanisha walking away. "Mean lady." Said Sehun his arms around ambers waist as he moved his head from her stomach "don't worry after what I saw today im not going I wasn't cool with that." Said amber and Sehun smiled happily "yay!" He said. When she went home she told her father who suddenly grabbed Moms box showing Amber her obsession for that host club. "It was before we met she actually would've had you go. Of course I told her no I didn't think they were a good influence." Said her father. Now amber had to go. She was dying to know what her mother saw in that host club. Plus walking in a school she used to sounded lovely. So when Saturday came she dressed alittle girly and went to the rose Mary academy. Her father called the guys and they all followed her in concern. "I thought she said she wouldn't." Said Sehun. "I told her about her mother having a obsession so .. of course her curiosity got the better of her." Said her father softly. Amber looked around instantly getting pulled by a girl. She gasped not ready to go yet she wanted to look around "stop cut it out let go of me!" She yelled shoving the women "I want to look around." She said sounding annoyed only kai or Sehun could grab her suddenly anyone els did it and it just felt weird. She recognized the fountain her mother took a picture sitting on it. She went finding her initials carved into where she'd sat. She sat there feeling alittle close to her mother. She looked around with sad eyes regretting coming here but it was to late now. Tanisha sat beside her "I heard about your mother and im sorry for your loss. It must be difficult being raised by your father after her death a mere year ago." She said and Amber smirked "im all cried out so if you excepted to hold me while I cried over her memory your sadly mistaken. " said amber coldly and emotionless. The women stared at her oddly "why don't you miss her?" She asked and amber nodded "but im.not crying I haven't for her once what makes you think I will now?! .. just show me why she was obsessed over your stupid host club." Said amber getting up. The women stared at her but nodded "sorry maiden for saying about such a subject." She said leading her off. As Amber was taken on the grand tour she wasn't convinced. They claimed to be a family but they didn't give off that feel. It was more like a strange business then anything. She couldn't beat up on these girls nor connect to them and she missed Sehun, Daehyun, and kai. And so she waved them off turning and knocking into her father and the six. Sehun hugged her "your not leaving us right?" Asked Sehun sounding ready to cry. "No they're weird, boring, and business like." She said softly. Kai picked them both up spinning them around happily. Amber and Sehun giggled happily.