Recognization

The host club ~
Amber stood in her bathroom deciding not to go to school. Since that day in the cemetery the guys have been treating her like a girl. It was off putting she preferred them treating her like usual. Her father had a day off and decided a lovely day together would be nice. So they went making her less gloomy. When she went to the bathroom he called D.O getting after him. "Your treating her different since that day it's why she ain't going .. no she didn't tell me but a father like me can tell .. just knock it off." He said hanging up just as she came out and he put a cute cat headband on her. D.O sighed nodding "he's right you guys we have been treating her different we should stop." Said D.O and they all nodded "it's hard I feel so bad." Said baekhyun frowning "if its how she wants It who are we to object." Said Suho and Sehun nodded in agreement. They all thought up a plan and decorated the place japanese style knowing the features she missed. So when the next day rolled around and she came she smiled. They gave her a traditional wear and they even made a weird soup with the girls. All the girls near Sehun watched as he kept mixing it seeming out of it. Alot of it was spilling out but he didn't notice. "Should we tell him?" Whispered one of the girls and the one she asked shook her head. "No no." She said and kai grabbed his hand "Sehun .. it's not there anymore." Said kai and the girls gasped not believing he told him. "I-its okay Sehun it still looks good." Said a girl grabbing her bowl. Sehun looked sad "your just saying that." He said and she shook her head pretending to drink whatever was left. Amber handed him a much needed mixes green soup and he smiled mixing it perfectly and giving it to her. "Yay!" He said happily hugging amber by her neck. Then he let her go so she could go back to the girls she entertained. "Amber what's this?" Asked Suho holding up instant coffee. "Its instant coffee the beans are already grounded up." She said and he gasped. He made a cup and a girl looked resultant "no Suho don't!" She said but he took a sip liking it. "Its alot better then ungrinded coffee." He declared and they all tried it then agreeing. "Amber take us to your commoners supermarket!" Said baekhyun. Amber rubbed her head "im not surprised they've never been to the supermarket but she found herself utterly annoyed that they atleast never hears of it. She agreed but on Saturday since she needed to go anyway. Author-nim notes: hey silent readers and subies! How have you all been? Thank you for following this for so long I appreciate it. Don't stay silent for this long I wanna know how you like it so far so comment I love interacting with my readers ~