His Little Game

How to be a Good Wife 101 (discontinued)

a/n: Sorry for the delay guys! 

* = His wish is my command.

 

Chanyeol's POV

"Oof!"

A loud thud disrupted my peaceful sleep. I groggily opened my eyes and stretched my arms. I sat up a little and noticed Haera's absence on her side of the bed, almost immediately.

"Haera?" I croaked as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. 

A hand came up from below, clawing the bedsheets in order to get up. She huffed as she sat on the bed and rubbed her eyes cutely.

"Ah, oppa, I can see that you sure love your bed space." she mumured sleepily.

"I do?" I asked as I sheepishly rubbed the back of my nape.

"Mhm." she hummed as she closed her eyes

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Ouch, are you calling me a bed hog?" I joked but her eyes immediately shot open and rounded.

"I didn't mean it that way!"

I watched in amusement as she ruffled her slightly dishevelled hair in frustration and sighed. She glanced at the wall clock before looking towards my direction. 

"I know I look bad in the morning but you don't have to stare." she mumbled quietly.

"You don't look bad. You look as beautiful as you did the day before that, the week before that, the months before that and the years before that."

She narrowed her eyes at my declaration.

"What are you trying to imply?" she questioned, obviously not understanding. I put a finger to my mouth and smirked.

"Shh, secret." And with that I jumped out of bed, leaving a very dumbfounded girl on the bed.

She shook her head and walked towards the closet in the room to examine the clothes that my mother had provided, while I walked towards the bathroom.

I stopped short and turned around to scrutinise Haera's appearance in my white undershirt.

"You look good in my shirt. It compliments those skinny legs of yours." I .

She turned almost immediately at my compliment and blushed a deep shade of red before tucking a strand of hair behind her ear; a habit of hers that I have noticed, often happens when she is shy.

"Thank you... oppa." she gently smiled at me before she resumed checking out the clothes. I shook my head and smiled to myself. 

 

I'm starting to like wife rule number 2* a lot now.

 

**

Narrator's POV

"Haera!" Chanyeol called.

"Ppali! we're gonna be late for the breakfast buffet!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Just need to put these earrings in place and... we're good to go!" Haera said as she descended down the stairs of the honeymoon suite. She had worn casual black-and-white polka dotted shirt with black skinnys and a turqoise knitted cardigan. There was a ribbon headband on her head and Chanyeol thought it really did look lovely on her. 

"So, what do you think?" she asked as she twirled in front of him.

"Gorgeous... really." he answered and she hummed in agreement.

"I like it too, your mother has very good taste in fashion."

"Well, she tries to keep up." Chanyeol admitted as he watched Haera put on her black loafers and picking up her Gucci sling bag which had all been provided by the Parks, either in Haera's luggage, or in the hotel wardrobe itself.

Chanyeol eyed Haera as she casually flipped her long black hair over her shoulder and taking utmost care of the branded goods that she was wearing.

"You... like branded goods?" He asked warily.

"Nope, but your mother left a note saying that I had to  use at least two bags during our stay here otherwise she'd have wasted her money on practically nothing." he chuckled at her explanation.

"Mother thinks Gucci bags are cheap. She has a bunch of them in her bag closet at home." he continued as they walked out of their room and into the elevator.

 

"That's...cool." Chanyeol gave her an incredulous look. Since when did the best 'teenage' housewife in south korea use the word cool? She giggled and lightly shoved him.

"Oh shush, you. You're the one who told me that I should be more comfortable around you."

Chanyeol laughed and merely hummed in agreement before grabbing Haera's hand and intertwining their fingers together. Haera tried hard to suppress the familiar heat that was making its way up to her cheeks.

He's just holding your hand, not like it's never happened before. Haera thought. She cleared . 

"You're a touchy guy?" she asked, however it was more of a statement.

"Um... more or less?" he murmured but suddenly chuckled out loud and nodded. 

"Maybe more. Why? Are you uncomfortable with it?" he asked but made no move whatsoever to disentangle their hands.

"N-no! I..I was just asking, I mean, I noticed you seem to hold my hand a lot." she quietly said as she curled a strand of hair behind her ear.

Ah so she's embarrassed. Chanyeol thought as he laughed silently to himself.

"W-what? What's so funny?"

"Nothing..." he smiled as the elevator 'dinged'. He led her to the restaurant area and they talked over breakfast, more casually than they did the night before.

**

They lightly chatted over breakfast and talked about Chanyeol's friends, whom he's agreed to bring over to the house after they got back from their honeymoon.

After breakfast, the couple carefully pondered over certain things.

"Haera, don't you feel a little pressured that we have to keep up with our Paris schedule on our honeymoon? I say we just ditch."

"But Chanyeol, your mother prepared all this for us, the least we could do is to see what she has in store for us."

"Yah, is there a rule which says you can't disobey your husband's demands?" Haera kept mum at his statement.

"...yes..." she frowned as Chanyeol snickered.

"Enlighten me."

"Rule number 20. Never disobey your husband's orders no matter what." she pouted and slumped in defeat.

"Hey, don't worry. We'll get to see Paris...just at our own timing so that nothing's rushed."

"hmm..." she thoughtfully rubbed her chin.

"Okay." she finally relented. Chanyeol smiled and took out his phone to dial Mr. Song's number. 

**

"Ah, I'm so full." Chanyeol stretched before patting his stomach as he jumped onto the bed. 

"You ate quite handful." Haera giggled as he gave her a sheepish smile.

"Yeah... so what should we do now?" 

"I don't know, you said you wanted to take things slow." Haera stated as she lay down next to him and he chuckled.

"Okay okay, let's just rest then. Honeymoons are all about relaxation." 

"Oh really now?" Haera questioned as she raised her eyebrows. Chanyeol rolled over to face her and propped an elbow up.

"Really." Chanyeol answered as he wriggled his eyebrows suggestively. Haera instantly flushed and looked away.

"B-but I though you said-"

"Nah, I'm just messing with you. Let's digest our food first before going out later. I'm feeling all lazy." He boyishly grinned. Silence filled the room as Chanyeol lay back again, flat on his back. Haera was uncertain if she should speak or remain silent.

"Um.."

"You bored already?"

"No! Of course not, I was just-"

"Let's play a game." he suggested. Haera merely nodded. Chanyeol playfully smirked and leapt up to his feet. He grabbed a coin from his backpocket and smiled triumphantly. Watching hime smile like that made Haera realise that Chanyeol had a childish side to him and she couldn't deny that she liked this side of him.

"Okay its called coin toss. I'll flip the coin, and we'll each guess the face of the coin."

"O..kay. What happens if you win?"

"If I win, you'll have to grant me 3 wishes."

"Okay fine, but if I win, you owe me 3 wishes." Haera smiled as she jabbed my thumb onto her chest. He nodded enthusiastically.

"Deal." He sat down on the carpeted floor and began to spin the coin on the bedside table. Haera propped myself up so that she was lying on my front. He flicked his fingers and the coin spun. 

"Heads!" They said at the same time. The coin spun vigorously before it stopped. 

Tails.

"Aww man, rotten luck." Chanyeol laughed as he began to spin the coin again.

"Heads!" They both said again.

"Stop copying me Chanyeol!" Haera laughed as she lightly shoved him.

"Me?!?! It's you who should stop copying me!" The coin stopped spinning and landed on the flat surface of the table.

Tails.

"Darn!" They both shouted.They looked at each other before bursting into fits of laughter.

"Great minds think alike." Chanyeol exclaimed as he put his thumbs up.

"Maybe this wish business isn't our thing." she smiled.

"Well who knows? Third time's the charm." He winked as he held the coin in an upright position again. He flicked the coin again and it started to spin.

"Heads!" Chanyeol called.

"Tails!" Haera called.

The coin came to an abrupt halt, revealing the winner of the game.

Heads.

"Hah! I win!!!" Chanyeol shouted childishly as he started to jump up and down. He stuck his tongue out and wiggled his hips. Haera couldn't help but laugh at such a silly sight.

"Oppa, act your age!"

"But I am! I believe you owe me 3 wishes." he cheekily grinned.

"Aish, alright alright. I'll grant you your three wishes. One per day for the rest of the honeymoon trip... and no making a wish for more wishes. That's be cheating!" Haera pouted. 

"Awesome, I have everything planned out." he deviously grinned as he rubbed his palms together.