His Overseas Business Trip

How to be a Good Wife 101 (discontinued)

"Haera! have you seen my blue tie?" 

"It's in the cabinet." 

"Which cabinet!" 

"There's only one cabinet." Haera laughed as she sat up in bed rubbing her eyes. 

Chanyeol heaved a shallow sigh as he quickly grabbed it and attempted to tie it at lightning speed.

"Here let me do it." Haera offered while getting out of bed. "Are you late?" 

"No but I need to pack my stuff for an overseas business trip." 

Haera's hands froze. 

"You didn't tell me you were going overseas."

"It's just three days, Hae." 

"Yeah but still..." she frowned as she continued to knot his tie. Chanyeol sighed deeply before taking her hands in his. 

"Do you want to come with me?" A pregnant silence took over the room as Haera's eyebrows raised in shock. 

"Can I?"

"Sure you can. I'm the boss." he chuckled.

"I'll go pack my things." she smiled before running off to the wardrobe. 

"But let me warn you, it's gonna be really boring. I'm in meetings all day everyday for both days. I might not even be able to spend time with you."

"As long as you fall asleep next to me, I'll live." she spoke as she continued to pack her clothes. 

"Bring the lingerie!" Chanyeol joked as he imagined how red her face would be at his statement.

"I-"

"I'm just kidding, Hae." he laughed as he zipped open his suitcase and made room for his wife's clothes.

"That wasn't funny." she emerged from the wardrobe with a frazzled look on her face. 

She washed up and loaded the suitcase with the rest of her clothes before closing it and lugging it down the corridor.

"Let me do it." Chanyeol offered as he placed his phone in his pocket and carried it down the stairs.

"I booked a first class seat for you next to me. Let's go we're gonna be late." he said as he pulled her over to the backseat of the car.

"This is the reason why you should've told me earlier." she sulked as the car sped off towards the highway.

**

"Chanyeol, you never told me we were going to Bali..."

"Well, now you know." he smiled as he pulled her closer to him.

They had landed in Bali and were now on their way to the resort booked for them.

"What business do you have here again?" 

"The company wants to set up more facilities to ensure the best for the tourists who fly in from all over the world. I'll have to go to the meeting to see what they have in mind."

"Okay, what do I do in the meanwhile?" she asked quietly.

"You can do anything you want." he grinned boyishly, his teeth shining a pearly white. The smile was immediately wiped off his face and replaced with a frown as he continued, "except go to the beach in a bikini."

Haera shook her head and patted his thigh. "I won't."

**

"You got everything with you?" 

"Yeah, you sure you're gonna be okay without me?"

"I'll be fine. I'll stay in the room and wait for you. At most, I'll go to the spa and enjoy a relaxing massage." 

"Hmm sounds good." Chanyeol tugged on her arm and pulled her in for a short peck before he bid goodbye and turned away. 

"I'll see you later, honey." he snickered.

 

a/n: Short update! Hey you guys long time no see (: I have actually been thinking about deleting this fic for a long time. Maybe you guys could give some inputs ? HAHA but anyway I have major exams in a few weeks and I'm not gonna be updating regularly so I hope you guys understand and wait for me till I come back! Thank you all I love u guys

ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ