announcement

How to be a Good Wife 101 (discontinued)

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are enjoying the wonderful holidays! theres one more day left till Christmas and I don't mean to ruin your moods or anything by giving a false story update when it's merely an announcement (yes I know that feeling and I hate it too)

But I'm sorry to say that I'll be discontinuing this fic as I don't have any ideas or motivation to keep this story going. However, I will spoil the ending for you guys right here and now.

Honestly I don't know how this story is gonna end, but they would've probably had a baby as some of you have already guessed; and it's pretty clear that Chanyeol is very in love with Haera at this point in time. Also, There was going to be a plot twist, not a very exciting one, just that Haera was an orphan who was taken in by an abusive family. So yeah that's about it.

I know some of you have really been looking forward to updates on this story and believe me, I feel like I let every single one of you down. I know how it feels when a writer decides to discontinue a fic because I have gone through it so many times. But it never really came across to me that I'd actually have to do it :(

I found some of the most supportive, best readers and friends through this story and its a memory that I will always cherish. Just because I decide to discontinue this story, doesn't mean you can't talk to me anymore, PLS don't be mad at me I love you all very much. I think about this story a lot and I feel guilty everytime I leave you guys hanging.

Unfortunately I cannot salvage this story as my brain capacity is only so big, there aren't many ideas anymore and I'm growing a little too old to write fluffy arranged marriage fics.

So I'd like to thank all my readers and friends who commented on this story and upvoted. I appreciate you all a lot and it's not your fault that I'm discontinuing the story :( For your sake, I'll leave the story up for you to read if you still wish to, or maybe drop a comment or two (: I'll listen to all your worries as well (:

Once this story is down. I may come up with a more mature fic with Chanyeol as the main character. It would be a school/mafia thing so if you're interested please keep a look out. And also check out my other stories!

 

Please don't hate me, I appreciate every single one of you so I hope you all will be able to find your favourite stories on aff and I wish you all a Merry Christmas! For those who don't celebrate it, happy holidays!