In Case

Kyuna Drabbles/One-Shot Collection

Title: In case

Genre: um.. fluffy angst(?)

Music: In Case - Demi Lovato

 

Yoona didn’t know what went wrong when kyuhyun all of a sudden let out a sudden confession that night, “I’m not sure with us. I don’t know. I think the spark isn’t there anymore. I’m sorry, this isn’t your fault. It’s me. I don’t know what’s changed. But..” the words lingered on his lips much longer than it should be. He didn’t dare to face Yoona. He kept lowering his head as he spoke, “.. but the feeling’s not here anymore.”

Yoona didn’t expect it at all. She didn’t see it coming. Once it’s there, she didn’t even know what to say or feel. There’s a brief silent before she finally speak, “Is there someone else?”

Kyuhyun lifted his head and firmly said, “No. no. there’s no one. This is me. I don’t know what went wrong. I…. I’m sorry…”

Yoona didn’t cry. She wanted to but she couldn’t. “Okay. I understand.”


It’s hard. For yoona, to hear such thing from Kyuhyun.

The feeling's not there anymore

She thought that everything’s fine. She thought that his love is enough. That her love is enough for both of them. She kept asking herself when it all happened. When did Kyuhyun stop loving her. Because between their kiss and promises, she somehow still can feel the love’s still exist. No cold trails, no resistance. Nothing.

To that, yoona believes that actually the love is still there. That maybe kyuhyun just having his midlife crisis or something. So even after months from their separation, Yoona never buried down her feelings for kyuhyun. Just in case someday he’ll back.. she will always be there to welcome him, to prove him that he’s wrong, to prove him that she’s all worth it, to prove him that she’s the only one for him.

That’s why when Kyuhyun appeared once again before her on a sunny day, Yoona welcomed him. She embraced him on her arms again. Because she’s sure that this day will come.

“I’m sorry. I was stupid. I still love you. Please forgive me.”
A smile appears on her lips, “Already did, honey. Already did."