Attention

Kyuna Drabbles/One-Shot Collection

Title: Attention

Genre: Fluff

Music: Like a star - Corinne bailey rae

 

Ever since little yoona has a 'new friend', kyuhyun feels like she's been completely ignoring her own brother.

Yoona most of the time always spend her time in Luhan's house. The Lu's family just moved into.neighborhood for about 3 weeks. And their kid, luhan, goes to the same school with Yoona. That's why they get close so easily.

Between their dinner, Yoona always chirping happily about her new bff. Luhan this Luhan that. Luhan can play piano, Luhan can play soccer. Luhan blablablabla..

Kyuhyun is tired with the story of Luhan. He is jealous because the undivided attention that usually Yoona gives to him has to be shared with Luhan.

So, kyu put up a plan to get yoona's attention again.

"Yoong~ah, i don't feel well."
"What's wrong oppa?" Yoona stares at him worriedly as she tugs on his hand softly.

Kyu faking his expression and shakes his head lightly, "I don't know. I just don't feel well. Can you please accompany me today?" kyuhyun pleads with his irresistible puppy eyes. And yoona just can't say no to that face.


"Oppa aaaa.." yoona asks her brother to open his mouth as she going to feed him with porridge that their mom has made.

"Ahh.. It's still hot.." kyuhyun complains childishly after he tested it. And of course he's faking it. The porridge is actually fine.

"Ah i'm sorry.." little yoona impulsively fanning her brother with her hand /which is not helping at all but at least she tried/

 

"Please tell me a story..!" Kyuhyun pleads as he finished his food earlier.

Yoona frowns slightly, "What story? My day at school? Well, today me and L--"

"No! No!!" Kyuhyun almost screams in frustration as he mentally want to murder Luhan at that time. "The other one please. You know, rapunzel, jack and jill, snow white, anything..."

Yoona gives a judging look to his brother who picks a rather girly folk tales, but however she picks up one of her favorite bedtime story, cinderella.

"Once upon a time..."

Kyuhyun smirks triumphantly as he's getting what he wants that night. His little sister's attention.