The Departure

Kyuna Drabbles/One-Shot Collection

Title: The Departure

Genre: Fluffy angst(?)

Music: The Reason - Hoobastank

 

 

Kyuhyun stares at his watch nervously. "Can you drive a little bit faster?" he asks the taxi driver desperately.

"Yeah sure. It's really possible to drive faster when we hit a red light. Absolutely." the driver calmly replied without leaving the sarcastic tone in his voice.

15 minutes. That's all the time that he got to stop Yoona for leaving this country.

Yes he is selfish. Yes he is pathetic and indecisive. But he just can't picture his future without Yoona in it.

It's true that they share a different dreams. But his dreams won't mean a thing if there's no her in his life anymore. And he's such a moron to realize that in a very last minute. He thought that he just couldn't stand in Yoona's way as the girl received a scholarship at States because it's always been Yoona's dream. To become a ballerina. So when the opportunity comes to her, Kyuhyun didn't have a heart to ask her to stay.

Kyuhyun reads the time again.

7 minutes left...

Luckily the traffic is finally moving. He immediately asks the driver to step on it.

3 minutes left...
"Thank you sir. Just keep the change." kyuhyun shouts as he forced his feet to run as fast as he can to the departure area.

His eyes scanning the place thoroughly. He's racing against the time. Somehow he hoped he can have an ability to control the time and bring him back to the Day-1 so he can asked yoona to stay.

He keeps running through the hall, hoping that he can catch a glimpse of her soul. But he can't. His feet is almost giving up as he tries to grab the pillar near him. He looks really defeated as he notice the announcement board above him.
 

Seoul to New York... taking off


He breathes heavily as he keeps staring blankly at the board above him and then he bitterly laughs at himself. Stupid! he mentally curses at himself. He hung his head down as he decided to leave the place.


"I thought you'll never come."

Kyuhyun halts his steps to the voice. Does his mind play a trick on him? Kyuhyun turns his body around and see the girl with pretty forehead stands not too far away from him.

Kyuhyun is dumbfounded, "Aren't you..."

"I'm waiting for you to stop me. But you never did." she pouts to the older guy and stomping her feet like a sulky kid which leads kyuhyun to immediately close the gap between them and pull her on his embrace, "I'm sorry for being such an idiot. I just realized it at the very last minute. I'm sorry.."

Yoona hugs him back and softly whispers, "I'm sorry too and thank you for coming back all the way here. Never let me go again."