Because I Love You

Kyuna Drabbles/One-Shot Collection

Title: Because I Love You

Genre: Fluffy

Music: Only You - Kim Bum Soo

 

Kyuhyun is on his last semester at University, therefore, if you want to find him, just go to the nearby library and and go straight up to the 3rd floor. There, you’ll find him.

The library’s always been a nice and quiet place. But then, Kyuhyun can hear a hurried footsteps walking towards his place. And Kyuhyun recognize the steps by heart.

He’s counting on his head.

1..

2…

3….

“Hey kyu... may i ask something?"


Kyuhyun's finishing the last paragraph on his thesis and then turned his head and smile to Yoona. "Yes of course, sweetie. Just shoot." He noticed that there's something wrong with the girl since yesterday. Hopefully that Soojung girl didn't plant any weird thoughts on his girl anymore. Yoona is just too naive to believe everything that her friends told her.

"Do you love me?" She asked with frowned face.
"Yes? That's why we're an item right now." Kyuhyun answered, his mind is trying to decipher the encrypted message that yoona send to her.
"Why do you love me? And why you never kiss me anyway?"
Kyuhyun deadpanned at Yoona for about 15 seconds before he managed to say, "I'm sorry?"

"Why you didn't kiss me? And why do you love me anyway? Why me? Why not Jessica or Sooyoung or Seohyun... you know? The popular girls? Since you're also in the popular circle?" This time the girl in front of him looked about to cry and helpless.

Kyuhyun letting out a sigh. He then pulled Yoona and make her sit down on his next seat. He then stared at his orb deeply, "Why suddenly asking me this?"

Yoona pouted, "Well, yesterday Soojung said..."
"You know, i think you should stop seeing this Soojung girl.” He immediately interrupted anything that the girl wants to say, “She's trying to feed you with... weird thoughts like that. Really. She's trying to hurt you. Can't you see that? Ever since you are hanging out with her, you keep asking weird questions to me."

Yoona's still frowning. Seems like she's not satisfy with Kyuhyun's answer. Kyuhyun’s caressing her face lovingly.

"Don't think too much. I do love you. And that's that. I haven't kissed you because i don't want to freak you out and risked everything by going too fast. Besides, i am a little bit offended knowing that you're doubting me." Kyuhyun pretended to be sulky.

"I'm sorry." She murmurs softly.

Kyuhyun nods and kiss her forehead lightly, "Good. Now, let's go out. I feel like watching some movies and eating popcorn."
A smile appears on Yoona’s face, "Sounds great to me."

***

The next day, Yoona really taking on Kyuhyun's suggestion. She stops seeing Soojung. Soojung invited her for lunch but Yoona turns down the offer. Besides, Kyuhyun’s asking her to accompany him to the bookstore. He still needs to find some reference for his thesis.

When Yoona’s about to walking out from her dorm, and then noticed post-it on her door.

I love Im Yoona because she laughs widely like an alligator.

Yoona furrows her brows, an alligator? Was that supposed to be a compliment? And what’s with the sudden post-it anyway? Yoona tilt her head in confusion, and then another post-it draws her attention.

I love Im Yoona because she keeps making funny faces when i'm sick

And another one…

I love Im Yoona because when she’s not around… I miss her

This time, smile appears on her face…

I love Im Yoona because she offers me all the love she can give to me without expecting something in return

I love Im Yoona because she allows me to sing for her

I love how Im Yoona always makes me feel special

I love how Im Yoona always makes me feel like i'm the luckiest guy in the world

I love Im Yoona because I know how much she loves me

I love Im Yoona because she's my everything

Right after Yoona finished reading the last post-it, she then noticed someone stands in front of her, holding a bear plushie.

“Actually, I don’t like the idea of love needs reasons. Because if the reasons are not there anymore, then it means I don’t love you anymore. And the thoughts of it only makes me sad. I don’t want to imagine the day that I will no longer fall in love with you, or you fall out of love with me. For all I know, I just wanna be by your side until the end of time. Can I do that?”

Yoona’s almost teared up hearing Kyuhyun’s confession. If anything, that’s the sweetest thing someone ever said to her. “Are you… proposing me or something?”

Kyuhyun smiles while handing her the plushie. “Well, kind of. Do you mind?”

Yoona’s radiant smile always makes Kyuhyun’s heart flutters. “Of course not.” She hugs the plushie tightly and feels something hurts her chest. She frowns and checks on the plushie. There’s something shiny hanging on its neck, she then raises her head and stared at Kyuhyun in disbelief. It’s a necklace with silver ring as a pendant.

Kyuhyun chuckles seeing her reaction, “It’s okay. You can wear it as it is. I’m more than happy to—“

A soft kiss landed on his lips. Yoona doesn’t know where she finds such courage, but she just kissed him.

“I love you.” she said shyly and then turns her body around to hide her embarrassment.

Kyuhyun’s left awe for a second but he quickly holds her hand and returning the kiss.

 

“Oh God, both of you are so gross. Get a ing room!!” Yuri out of the blue already appeared right behind them. Well, actually she and Yoona already promised to go together that morning. So she waited near the bus station just to find an extreme PDA not too far away from her place.

 

Kyuhyun and Yoona giggle between their kiss and reluctantly retreat from their kiss.

 

“Come on, we don’t have all day lovebirds!” 

 

-----------------------------------------

*a/n: because the last one is kinda deprresing... i hope this one make it up to it. heheee...

Happy birthday again, Yoona!!