Almost..

Kyuna Drabbles/One-Shot Collection

Title: Almost

Genre: slight angst?

Music: Almost - Jessica

 

 

Girl and Boy can't be friends. So they speak. One way or another, one of them will start to habour a feelings to another.

In this case, for example is Yoona. She's keeping this one sided feeling to her own best friend since years ago. Of course at first she didn't realize it until kyuhyun started to date.

There's nothing more hurt than watching the one you love is loving someone else but you.

 

The first time Kyuhyun told her about his relationship, Yoona can do nothing but congratulate him. Although it hurts and disappointing, because it means her love is indeed one sided, but Yoona managed to hide all her feelings towards the older guy.

 

"I broke up with Taeyeon." Kyuhyun said after a month of his blossoming relationship. Meanwhile Yoona didn't know whether to feel happy or sad after hearing the news. "I'm sorry to hear that." that's all what Yoona can say while giving him a sympathetic pats on his back, looking a sign of a heartbroken man beside her.

Kyuhyun shrugged, "Nah, it's okay. The spark just wasn't there anymore."

 

With that, the hope that she buried awhile ago, forcefully resurface by itself just to be trashed away again a week later.

"I'm dating Victoria." Kyuhyun said in between assignment papers that was stacked up on his table.

"What?" Yoona almost spilled a coke to her paperwork.

Kyuhyun grinned "You know, the new captain cheerleader in your team."

Yoona dazed off for a moment, she knows Victoria. But the fact that Kyuhyun is over for taeyeon just in a week, has amazed her. She didn't saw that coming. She didn't know kyuhyun can move on that easily. Moreover she didn't know that by all that means, she has to swallow her unspoken feelings all over again.

But then apparently, kyuhyun is the type who get bored easily. 2 weeks. That's how long it last for victoria. And 3 weeks for another girl named YeEun, 2 months for Jessica, and just like changing clothes, apparently that's how the relationship goes for kyuhyun. And yoona already lost count on how many girls that kyu had dated and she's just too brokenhearted to care. And without any further notice, her heart slowly giving up on kyuhyun and her heart just becoming numb to process another girls' name that come and go to kyuhyun's life.

Yoona is just too tired to actually notice that at some point, kyuhyun has already stopped dating a girl because he knows it won't work. Because he knows that no matter how much girls he dated. There are none of them that actually portray the same personality like yoona. Because in the end... They are not yoona and will never be her.

 

 

----------------------

*a/n: i'm sorry if it doesn't make any sense o__o the first time am writing a drabble. And am sorry to keep jumping to present and past tense OvO