Stolen Kiss

Kyuna Drabbles/One-Shot Collection

Title: Stolen Kiss

Genre: Fluff

Music: Home - Michael Buble

 

 

"Aaachoo!!" Yoona sneezes for the umpteenth times this day. "It's okay. Don't worry.. Bad weather.." yoona tries to assure her colleague who stares at her sympathetically.

"No, you're not okay. Your body is burning up." Yuri, the supervisor, says as she rest her palm at yoona's forehead. "Go home. Have a rest. Heal your body. I don't want you to infect all the people in this place."
 

Yoona chuckles to Yuri's remark. She means well, she knows that. She can be stubborn and chooses to stay but her supervisor is right so she will not argue to her. After gathering up her stuffs, then she's taking her leave.

As she got home, her head feels so heavy and her nose become numb. Seems like she can't pick up her boyfriend at the airport tonight. After sending text to her boyfriend, she immediately fall asleep as the meds she took beforehand start to work.
 


Yoona's waking up to the sound of the door's being closed. She reads the time, it's already past 8.

"Hey baby. How you holdin up?" a familiar voice greets her in a worry tone.
Yoona smiles weakly to the older guy as he landed a peck on her forehead. "I'm sorry i can't pick you up." yoona laughs faintly as she turns her head when kyuhyun's trying to kiss her lips. "No, you'll get infected by me." 

Kyuhyun softly turns Yoona's head to his direction. A small pout appear on his lips. "I don't care. I miss you." he kisses her cheek playfully and then stealing a kiss on her lips when she's caught off guard.

Yoona doesn't resist though. Because kyuhyun's right. She misses him too.