...of a hazelnut ice cream

Kyuna Drabbles/One-Shot Collection

Title: of a hazelnut ice cream

Genre: Fluff

Music: Ice cream - f(x)

 

 

Little kyuhyun really likes ice cream. The 6 years old boy will always have a time to visit a convenience store near his house to buy an ice cream with particular flavor, chocolate hazelnut, which only produced by havoc company.

"Hello Jungsu!" Kyuhyun greets the clerk of the store. The guy name jungsu only his head as an acknowledgmenet of the lad. "Another ice cream day?" he asks in retort.
Kyuhyun only grins as a remark. He's skipping happily to the large ice cream box while humming to 'mary had a little lamb' song.

Kyuhyun grins widely as he sees the ice cream bar on the box. Unlike the usual day, it's only have 1 left. Maybe Jungsu hyung haven't restock the ice cream yet, little kyuhyun thought. But it's okay at least there's still one le----

Kyuhyun yelps in surprise as another little hand grabs the said ice cream. But luckily kyuhyun already got it first. "Sorry. Not your lucky day." kyuhyun says as he retreats his hand from the little girl beside him.

The girl stares at him in confusion. Half shock half disappointed. Because she really likes that ice cream too. It can't be if it's not that chocolate hazelnut ice cream.

Meanwhile kyuhyun immediately goes to the cashier to pay on his ice cream. Well, he actually feels sorry for the girl before him but he can't do anything about it. He also likes this ice cream. It's his favorite.


Kyuhyun then choose to eat his ice cream on the bench outside of the store. The weather is pretty nice. What a really good day to enjoy your ice cream, but the problem is...

"Oh come on. What do you want?" kyuhyun sighs as the previous girl from the store keeps staring at him in a distance. Well to be exact staring to the ice cream on kyu's hand.

She stares at it sadly. As if her life really depends on it. As if that ice cream is the most valuable thing for her right now. "I.." the girl hesitantly says, "i've been saving for 8 days to buy that ice cream. But... But..." the girls mumbles between her sobs and all of a sudden she cries.

Kyuhyun is panic "Ya don't cry!! Ssshh!! Sshh!! Yaaaa..!!" kyuhyun is trying to make her stop crying. He creased his forehead as he keep shifting his gaze between the girl and the ice cream.

"Fine. Here. You can have it." Kyuhyun says as he the said ice cream to the girl's hand.

The girl lifts her head and widden her eyes in disbelief. "Really?"

Kyuhyun sighs in defeated. "Yes. Really. You've been waiting for 8 days tor have this. You deserve this more than i do. Now take it. And quickly eat it because it will melt an--" kyuhyun's left dumbfounded as he feels something wet landed on his cheek. And his face immediately turns into red.

"Thank you." she impulsively kiss the kyu's cheek as a sign of gratitude towards him. "Thank you so much!!"

"No problem." Kyuhyun murmurs as his face is getting redder.

Now to think about it, it's his first kiss. The sweet one. Even sweeter than the ice cream. He might lose his favorite one. But he gains a new friend. A pretty one.

 

-------------------------

a/n: let's just say the little girl is yoona... savvy ;) ?