One More Chance

Kyuna Drabbles/One-Shot Collection

Titlr: One More Chance

Genre: Angst

Music: I would - Henry

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s depressed. His world was falling down. He was broken and literally heading toward to a self destruction.

He was a manager in one of biggest Tour and Travelling Company in Korea. He brought the Company into the higher level, the company’s value was increasing for about 25% in the past 4 years. Which earned him a very fine living standard. Bonuses were given overflowing-ly, which of course had to higher his work standard. Almost neglecting his own fiancé, for what people said, a better future for their next level of life.

But no matter how great Kyuhyun was, he is just a human. Human makes mistake(s). it’s not a bad thing to make a mistake. It’s just, sometimes the consequences didn’t care whether you would be able to receive it or not.

 

Im Yoona (23). In her young age, she already managed to hold an art exhibition. She’s an artist. A very talented one. She’s engaged to Kyuhyun.

They met at one fine day, when Kyuhyun had to buy some paintings at art gallery which happened belong to Yoona. He loves her. So does she.

Yoona admitted, that ever since Kyuhyun got  a promotion into manager, they rarely having a quality time together. He’s practically neglecting her. She never complained though, she understand Kyuhyun’s situation. Seeing him all dead tired every night, Yoona didn’t have a heart to whine about how they barely spend a quality time together. Twenty minutes of dinner or fifteen  minutes of breakfast is pretty good enough for her.

Yoona could give Kyuhyun anything that he needed. If there’s something that she couldn’t do… was watching Kyuhyun depressed and falling apart.

It was hard for Kyuhyun, Yoona knew that. She perfectly knew it, how shattered kyuhyun’s world was when the board director just kicked him out of the company even without any proper compensation.

Yoona tried to help Kyuhyun. Helped him to get back on his feet again and moved on. Helped him to see that she’s always been there for him.

 

2 months…

          3 months…

       5 months….

 

She gave up. For all Kyuhyun know… She left without a single explanation.

 

 

------

Much to Yoona’s surprise, 3 weeks later, she found him on her porch, waiting for her.

Kyuhyun's fiddling with his fingers once he realized her presence.

 

“I thought that you loved me…” kyuhyun blurted out the words before he even realized it. actually there’s a lot on his mind right now. He already tried to compose what he’s trying to say. But it was all disappeared once his desperation talked.

Yoona saw it coming, she knew that he would ask the question. She took the empty space beside him.

“What makes you think that I don’t…. or didn’t love you anymore?”

“You left me.”

There’s a brief silence before she finally said, “Have you ever take a look at yourself some months ago? Do you know how painful it was for me to see? I was trying to help you. But you don’t even look at me. All you think about is your shattered world. Meanwhile i…. I was there all the time watching you fall apart. I was trying to help you but you don’t even need me.”

Kyuhyun was taken aback to her words. Days after yoona left, kyuhyun thought that she just couldn’t bear with him who has nothing left. Never occurred to him that she left because he was practically ignoring her help.

“ You don’t even know how to love yourself. How do you expecting me to love you?”

Kyuhyun’s lost for words. He’s crying in his silent. He’s just too caught up on his work, he forgot that Yoona was always been there to provide him anything that he needed. But he kept resent her away.

“If I change, will you…. Will you come back to me again?“ she can hear desperation in his voice, the tiredness and frustration that swallow him inside. She couldn’t bear to see it anymore.

“Try to help yourself, Kyu. I just don’t want to see you like that again. Do it for yourself. Not for me. Not for anyone else. Promise me.” Yoona offered her hands to help him stand up.

Kyuhyun lifted his head and this time, without hesitation, he’s reaching out to it. Letting her to save him once and for all.

Slowly the warmthness from her hands overtook the coldness in his body. Yoona smiled, “Come on now. I will make you a soup.”

Kyuhyun nodded slowly, following her steps and rebuild his world again. This is the second chance that he had so he wouldn’t want to waste it again. For himself and for Yoona too.

 

 

--------------

a/n: i feel a little bit disappointed with how this turns out... any critics or comments are always appreciated :c thanks for reading anyway ^^