Fool Again

Kyuna Drabbles/One-Shot Collection

Title: Fool Again

Genre: thriller(?)

Music: Linkin Park - Forgotten

 

 

Kyuhyun never thought that everything will turn out this way. He never thought that Luhan was right. He was saying the right thing. It never occured to him that a girl like her have a capability to do this kind of thing. He should really never judge book by its cover.

Everything went well, until he introduced Yoona to Victoria. That's when it all started, the jealousy, the first fight both physically and verbally. Yes. Yoona repetitively hitting his body with her bare hands.  At first Kyuhyun just let it all go because Yoona seemed very sorry and sincerely apologize.

But then after the 3rd times, there's definitely something going wrong with his girlfriend.

He then remember that once, Luhan (Yoona's ex boyfriend) said that he should be careful with her and everything that she said, was all a lie. But at that time Kyuhyun couldn't believe Luhan because Yoona said that he's an abuser.

Kyuhyun tried to contact Luhan again and ask him about everything. But Kyuhyun was a little bit too late. Yoona overheard everything. His conversation with Luhan over the phone. So when Kyuhyun letting his guard down, Yoona carefully sneaking behind him and hit him with baseball bat. Over and over again.

 

 

Kyuhyun couldn't remember anything, once he woke up.. The only thing that he saw was Yoona's crying over someone's body. That body was covered with blood. And that body.... belongs to Kyuhyun.

 

 

---------------

a/n: happy memorable Kyuna Day, Musketeer

22 September 2012 ;)