Memories

Kyuna Drabbles/One-Shot Collection

Title: Memories

Genre: Angst, The vow!AU

Music: Memories - Super Junior

 

 

Kyuhyun's world was turning upside down when his wife involved into a car accident. She's survived but her memory is not. The doctor said Yoona couldn't remember her present life. She can only remember the things that happened 8 years ago. When she was 19 years old.

Kyuhyun wasn't there 8 years ago. They haven't even met at that time. So it's really frustrating for Kyuhyun when his own wife doesn't even remember who he is. Her own husband.

 

"Who are you?" Yoona asked as she saw a stranger in her room.

Kyuhyun creased his forehead to that question. He carefully took her hand into his, "Yoona.. baby, it's me." his heart silently shattered when all of a sudden Yoona pulled her hand away from Kyuhyun. She's scared. Kyuhyun could see that.

"Baby? What's wrong? It's me..." Kyuhyun barely whispered.

Yoona shook her head, "I don't know you. Who are you again?"

 

It's frustrating for him. It's really hard for Kyuhyun to accept the fact that Yoona doesn't recognize him anymore. But he knows he can't give up, he will try to pick up the pieces again. She fell for him once. She will do it again for the second time.

But that's what Kyuhyun thought before Luhan came in between them.

Apparently Luhan was Yoona's first love. Before Kyuhyun came into her life, Luhan's already there and be the center of Yoona's life.

 

"I'm sorry, Kyu. I can't go today. Luhan is here and he's asking me to have a dinner with him. Maybe i'll see you on monday?" Yoona bit her lips, hoping that Kyuhyun will understand.

Her eyes telling him that she's really happy. You can see it through her eyes. It sparkles really brightly. Something that he tried to obtain in the past 3 months but never showed up until today.

Kyuhyun feels defeated, "Okay. I'll be back on monday. See you around, Yoona." Kyuhyun's faking a smile and leaves with a crack on his heart.

 

The cracks just getting bigger and bigger each days as Yoona is actually keep becoming far away from Kyuhyun and getting more closer with Luhan.

It hurts to see what used to belong to him suddenly have to be someone else's. And even after the next months, Yoona doesn't show a sign that she will remember what they used to have.

Maybe at some point Kyuhyun have to realize and accept the fact that he will only be a chapter of her life and so does she.

So here he is, standing in front of her house, with a box that contains to Yoona's belonging.

 

"Kyuhyun!" Yoona exclaimed happily as she sees him.

Kyuhyun's forcing a smile, "Hai.."

"Do you want to come in? I was preparing a dinner and---"

"No. Thanks." Kyuhyun immediately cut off her words, "i... i actually come here just to give you this." Kyuhyun handed the box from his hands to Yoona.

"What is this?" Yoona curiously asks.

"I... I just want to tell you, that i will moving out from town tomorrow." Kyuhyun bit his inner cheeks, not wanting to cry in front of her but he failed. "I'm sorry. I just.... I can't keep my promise to love you until death do us part. I'm sorry if you think that i'm giving up. But i can't do it anymore. Your heart doesn't belong to me anymore. Your laughs, your smiles, isn't mine anymore." kyuhyun paused, he almost choked between hsi tears, "I tried. Believe me, i tried. But it also hurts to see you with another guy meanwhile i'm officially your guy... I.... I have to accept the fact that you probably won't remember me anymore. Luhan is a nice guy. I can see it. You'll be alright with him. Without me. And thank you for the great life that you're giving me for the last 5 years. But now we have to move on and live in a separate way." kyuhyun clenches his jaw, eyes keep focusing on the ground beneath him. "I love you. And i'm sorry that we didn't make it. Goodbye Yoona."

Yoona understand and she give him the last hug before he leaves.

"What's wrong, honey? Who was that? Why are you crying?" Luhan cupped her face and softly wiped the tears on her face.

Yoona didn't even realize that she's crying. She shook her head lightly, "It's okay. It's no one. Let's go inside."