Don't look at me

Forever

People were quick with their response even though it had been so long since I had been active. Within 2-3 days, the views were over a million. I was actually quite glad that I uploaded the song. After a week or so, I was bored of staying inside the house. Today I decided to go out, just around the Seoul so I would get to know this place more as I will have to stay for months.

I wore a black dipped hem dress. The front was a little inch below my thigh and the back was knee length. I let my hair loose and put on a matching black sandal with a little heel. I carried a small black bag and a sunglass before heading out. Mom had brought a car for me in case I needed to head out and I was thankful for that. I pulled out the car remote and opened the door. I checked the tom-tom (navigation) and decided to visit the Coex mall which was closer compared to others.

It took me about 20-30 minutes to reach there. I headed to the parking lot and found an empty space at one corner. My first impression of that place was ‘Wow it was crowded’. I wonder what was happening here. After having a look from inside the car, I got off the car and put the bag strap over my shoulder before locking the car door. I checked my phone it was 11.30 am, quite early for people to gather around probably they were filming something. I just waited for a few minutes thinking if I should go or not. I decided to hang out for a bit, if it’s still crowded I will have to think of some other place.

But somehow the crowd attracted me. I just wanted to get a glimpse of what was there. There were cheers and loud applause. I don’t know why but my legs moved on its own. I moved into the crowd where there was a bit less people. I was getting towards the centre when my heart started to thump, beating faster. Even though my mind was shouting no, my legs just didn’t seem to follow the order.

There he was in the middle of the crowd, in an open space. Even though there were other people with him, I didn’t see anyone. He was shining so brightly on a white t-shirt and black jeans. I could not see his eyes as he wore sunglasses. He was smiling, he looked happy. I knew I had to get going but my heart ached. My eyes was fixed on him, I didn’t even noticed when the tears started to roll down my cheeks. I was glad I was wearing sunglasses otherwise it would be embarrassing. I wanted to run over to him. I wanted to hug him tightly and say I missed him. I wanted to feel. I wanted much more.

Suddenly he glanced my way. I didn’t notice that I was right at the front of the crowds. I felt no , so visible. Then he saw right at me and I was frozen. His expression changed to shocked. Oh how I miss that look on his face. He slowly took off his glasses and I saw him for the first time. He had changed so much but he was still the Jay I knew. Oh my god I was gonna die due to this sharp pain in my heart, stop looking at me. Stop. I guess he saw me clearly enough for his mouth to hang open. That was when I closed my heart and turned around. I forced my legs to move forward, and then started to run through the crowd, making my way towards my car. I quickly started the engine and was out of that place in a few minutes. I cried my way back to the house. Jay. That was all that filled my head. After all this time, I was not able to forget you. Don’t look at me like you missed me that you care for me. Don’t. Don’t look at me with eyes like that.

 

Jay’s side

In the crowds I could see her in a black dress. I was taken aback when I saw her there staring right at me. I couldn’t tell what she was thinking ‘cause of her sunglass. I took off mine off, just in case I was daydreaming and she will be gone. Disappear right in front of me. But there she was as beautiful as ever. She had lost a lot of weight and I don’t know why it made me feel guilty. How much I loved her that one look of her face made my heart melt. But then she turned her back to me and started to walk away. Oh how much I wanted to shout her name and run after her. If it weren’t for the filming, I would have chased after her. There was so much I wanted to tell her. An unknown pain striked in my heart and I thought ‘if only’.

 

heheh

They meet again. 

What will happen next?

Are you guys excited??