Episode 3 (Continued)

We Got Married ... !

IN YOUR DORM

YOUR POV

What just happened? Why do I feel so squished? WHERE'S SANDEUL? I look around frantically and notice the pair of arms wrapped around me tightly. That explains that. I followed to arms to to see Sandeul's face millitmeters away. "Eh? Sandeul-ssi?" I look down and see I landed on his leg. I quickly jump off. "OMO. I'm so sorry!" I instinctively grab his leg. "Is your leg okay?"

SANDEUL'S POV

I saw _____ start to fall from her bed. "OMO." I jumped off the ladder and caught her in my arms. We fell to the ground. She is silent for a moment then she sees my face. Wahh... Ippeuda~ I start to smile. She jumped off of me suddenly and grabs my leg. OMO what is she doing? "Is your leg okay?" "Ah, yeh gwenchana. What about you?" "I'm okay. Thanks for catching me."

NARRATOR POV

"YAH ______-ah! ARE YOU OKAY?" Hyo Ju shouts as she hovers over you. "Yah, can you be a little quieter? Aish. Every morning I have to wake up to your screams!" "Hey, is everything okay in here? We heard screaming." The rest of your members squeeze into your room. "OMO. Sunbae! Annyeonghaseyo! When did you get here?" Jay asked from the doorway. "Just a little while ago. I came to wake up _____ ssi and take her to our house." "AHHH! That's so romantic!" your members screamed. "Aish, jinjja!" You grabbed Hyo Ju's pillow off her bed and covered your ears with it.  "Unni HATES waking up too early in the morning." Hyo Ju told Sandeul. "Maja, if you leave her alone, she'll sleep through the whole day without waking up!" Ju hyun put in. "Ah jinjja?" Sandeul asked, surprised. "Neh, she's the king of sleep." Sandeul stood up and tapped your shoulder. You uncovered your face and looked at him. He offered you a hand which your took and he helped pull you up. Your members whispered among themselves. Anna spoke up, "How about we let _______ wash up and pack and you can ask us any questions you have about her?" Everyone agreed and filed out of the room. "AH JINJJA! DON'T MAKE UP WEIRD THINGS!" you turned to the camera. "They're going to say weird things." You covered your face again and fell to the floor.

 

INTERVIEW

PD : How was waking your wife up this morning?

Sandeul : It was fun. I got to see a different side of ____ from what I saw when we met at the theatre. She's very loud. I think we'll get along. *Smiles* Also I learned a lot about how to take care of her from her members.

You : The first thing he heard was me shouting at Hyo Ju. *Covers Eyes* It'll be okay right? 

 

You washed up and packed your things. You walk out into the living room to Sandeul smiling with your members. "What weird things are you telling him?" "Nothing weird." Anna answered. "It's you Anna, so I'm going to trust you." She turns her head and hides a laugh. "Are we ready to go then?" Sandeul asks standing up. "Neh, gaja." 

 

AT WGM VILLAGE

You arrive at your house. You start to unbuckle your seat belt when Sandeul takes off his jacket and throws it over your head. "MWOYA!" He runs out of the car and dashes to the other side and opens your door. By that time you had unbuckled yourself and were staring at him in disbelief. "You blinded me just to open my door?" "I didn't want you to open it before I could!" You give a small laugh and your both enter your house. "Wahh!" you both cried out. The house was painted and decorated to look as thought it were underwater. There were decorative fish dangling from the ceiling and the windows. You moved on into the kitchen and looked around. Then you two went upstairs to look at your bedroom. "Omo, how cool!" Sandeul said. The camera moved away to show a big water bed on the side of the room and a seafoam airy canopy above it. 

MCs : Yeppeuda!

"Wahh!" You entered the room. Sandeul jumped into the air and landed on the water bed. "Wow this is so neat! Come try it out!" "Eh? Eottokhae?" "It's okay, we're married. Come try it." He tapped the space next to him making the bed wobble. You slowly sat down on the other side. "Let's try lying down on it." Sandeul said flopping down. You held your arms and slowly lowered your back onto the bed.

MCs : Ahaha! Why is she crossing her arms like that!

Sandeul laughs at you. "Yah, it's okay." He turns over to look at you making the bed move again and you sink to the middle into Sandeul's side. "Sorry!" You try to move away but with both of your weights now in the middle of the bed it's hard to make any movement at all. "Omo, Yeobo!" Sandeul covered his mouth. "We can't be like this on the first night!" You scoffed, embarrassed. "Yah! Are you making fun of me right now?" You both eventually manage to slide off and move back into the living room to unpack.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think about the way I'm portraying Sandeul right now? This is how I personally see him. As playful, childish, and so on. If you have suggestions on anything please let me know!