Episode 4 (Continued)

We Got Married ... !

OUTSIDE PRACTICE ROOM

"It was nice meeting you!" Jinyoung called out as he closed the door behind you. You stood out in the empty hallway with Sandeul stunned. "What just happened?" "I don't know either." he laughed. "well since we're out here should we go do something?" "Neh, that sounds good."

Mcs : What could they be doing?

OUTSIDE

"We're here!" "Waahh, it's been so long since I've been to a place like this!"

MCs : Where are they?

The camera zooms out to show an amusement park behind you.

MCs : An amusement park! This will be fun!

You enter the amusement park and Sandeul leads you immediately to a stand selling headbands and toys. "You have to wear these kinds of things when you play at a park." You looked through everything and found a headband with a big green bow on it. "This is yours!" you said smiling as you put it on him. "This? Wae?" "Because it's green! Your sprout dance."

MCs : Maja that was a number one search item.

"Eh? You like the sprout dance?" "Neh, Wanjeon gwiyeodpa!" "Chungmal?" He stepped away from you with his hands in the air and started to dance. People passing by gave him looks. He looked so out of place you crack up laughing and playfully hit him on the arm. "Yah, geuman." he smiles and stops to pick up another headband with a yellow bow. "This is yours because it's bright just like you."

Female MCs : Awwww that's so cute!
Males MCs : ...


"Yah! That's so cheesy!" "I know!" he covers his face. You laugh at him and he goes to pay. After that you walk go around the park and ride everything you see. On each of the rides you and Sandeul were having so much fun you weren't even paying attention to each other.

MCs : Mwoya. They're so into the rides that they're forgetting about each other. Do you like it that much? *Laughs*

You get off the last ride and Sandeul spots something. He grabs your hand and pulls you somewhere. You arrive at a balloon booth where you have to throw darts to pop balloons. "Let's play this. If I win you have to grant me a wish." "Fine. If I win you have to grant me one." "Of course." You both turn to the booth with serious looks on your faces.

MCs : Why are they so serious? It's just a game. This is a variety show! *Laughs*

You each have five darts.  The game starts. You throw each of your darts carefully not caring about Sandeul. You're just focused on winning. Sandeul does the same. When both of you have thrown all your darts the camera pans over to the board. You only popped one balloon while Sandeul popped four. "ASSA~!" he jumps up and down.

MCs : *Laughs* And she was being so serious! Who knew she would be so bad!"

You turn to Sandeul. "Yah. You've done this before right?" "Ani! That's just luck!" "Me getting that one balloon was just luck! How can you get four?!" "I'm just a lucky man!" he sang. You huffed out some air. "Araesseo, what do you want?" "Mmmm... I'll think of it later." "Okay, fine." you try to stay angry but seeing his smile you can't help but smile yourself. "WANNA GO RIDE SOME MORE?!" "AAAHHG! OF COURSE!" you both ran off further into the park, losing the camera.

INTERVIEW

PD : How was the amusement park?

Sandeul : It was so fun! I love rollercoasters!

PD : It seems like you forgot about your spouse while you were on the rides.

You : Really? Haha. I didn't even notice. I was too busy enjoying myself.

Sandeul : *Laughs embarrassedly* You saw that? Everything was so fun and it's been a while since I got to go to an amusement park.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for such a late update! x.x I'm in the middle of packing because I'm moving next month. I felt guilty so I wrote this up really quick last night. The next update will be soon! TTuTT