Episode 1 - You're Getting Married!

We Got Married ... !

YOUR POV

[You're in your practice room with your group Venus (i'll figure this out later -__-" That's the unlamest name I could come up with. Sue me. OTL) and your manager comes in to tell you that a camera crew will be coming in to film you today]

MCs : Ahhh, it's ______

The camera crew arrives without a word and immediately begins to film. You turn to face the camera closest to you. "Annyoung!" You smile and give a small wave. "But Oppa," you turn to your manager, "just what kind of broadcast is this?" Ignoring you, your manager slowly turns away and leaves the room without giving you a response. 

*MCs laugh

You look at your members awkwardly. "Eottokhae! Let's just continue what we were doing. You all turnback to the papers spread out in front of you and are filmed like that for the next ten minutes.

MCs : *Laughs* They're total rookies.

Suddenly you hear a knock at the door. "What was that?" One of your members got up to open the door and stepped out into the hallway. "WAAHH!" you heard her shout. "What is it?" you call back. She came back into the room dragging a heavy metal red mailbox in with her. "YA! What are you doing right now? You could have just opened it and brung whatever was in it!" you say laughing. "Aniyo," she answered, "Theres a lock on it!" You turn to the staff. "How do we open it?"

PD : It wil open once the correct member's birthdate is entered in.

"Ahhh" you all said together. "So that's how it works." You put in each member's birthday one by one. And the lock stays closed. When it came to your turn the lock clicks open. "Omo, I would like to thank my mom, and my da-" "Ya moya!" one of your members shoves you playfully. You grabbed the letter and opened it and showed it to the camera. 

Congratulations Jang _______ si. Your pretend marriage begins now! Prepare a gift for your husband that represents yourself.

"Moya I don't even get to know who my husband is?" you pout. "Well, no one knows when they start." one of your members pointed out. 

 

INTERVIEW

PD : How did you feel getting the letter?

You : I was really happy. Even before we debuted I enjoyed watching the show. And because I'm young and I was working on singing I never really got a chance to go on dates.

MCs : Ah maja, she's still really young.

PD : Is there anyone in particulat you want as your husband?

You : Since wer're a rookie group, we arent friends with many idols. So I'm a bit worried. I just hope my husband will be someone nice and easy to get along with.

PD : What is your ideal type?

I don't really know. Someone who is funny and carefree, but also sensitive to other people? *Nods* That king of person?

 

MEETING DAY

You're given a card from the PD. You open it and read it aloud. 

Meet your husband today at the theatre. You will pick any movie and go inside. If your husband is able to pick the same one, you will become a married couple. 

You're silent for a minute. "What if he doesn't choose the right one?" You laugh nervously.

PD : Then you don't get married.

EH? Isn't that too hard? Ah... That can't happen. You smile nervously and enter the theatre. You pick a horror comedy and sit down in the screening room watching the commercials while you wait for your husband to arrive.

NARRATOR POV

Outside the theatre someone is shown from the back walking towards the ticket booth. The scene is rewound. The camera is shown walking towards another practice room. The camera zooms in on another mailbox. The staff knocks on the door and it slowly opens.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ah yeah, by the way, I tend to write with a lot of descriptions and detail. So I'll try to tone it down so it won't be so boring. Please leave comments giving me some feedback. Thanks for reading! ^^