Episode 5 (Continued)

We Got Married ... !

YOUR HOUSE

You saw Sandeul looking at something behind you with a shocked look on his face. You slowly turned your head to look while clenching onto Sandeul's shirt. The camera follows your gaze. You look Across the half shadowed side of the room and see someone slowly walking across the length of the wall. Sandeul pulled you behind him and flipped on the light switch. The room became flooded with light and you look to see a hunched over Gongchan frozen in mid tip toe. You stood shocked for a moment. "YAH IMA!" Sandeul broke into a smile and strode over to Gongchan who smiled sheepishly. "What are you doing here? Why are you being so weird?" he yelled pretending to hit him in the arm. "We wanted to surprise you." Gongchan pouted. "We?" Jinyoung jumped out from under the couch and hugged Sandeul from behind.

MCs : What is an idol doing under the couch!

"Yah, it was supposed to be a surprise but Gonchan was too slow and noisy." "Hyung!" Sandeul  said surprised as Jinyoung left to lightly shove Gongchan. "When did you come?" Sandeul asked the two. "There aren't others hidden somewhere right?" he looked around. "Ani. We came alone." Jinyoung answered. "Hyung, we waited here for two hour in the dark! What took you so long?" Sandeul opened his eyes incredulously. "Yah! If you didn't want to wait you should've told us you were coming!" "Ah right." Gongchan scratched his head and smiled weakly. "Where's your wife though?" Jinyoung asked. "Eh?" Sandeul Looked around and saw you still standing by the entrance, eyes wide.

MCs : *Laughs* She's still in shock.

Sandeul's eye lit up and he ran over to you. "_______-ah. Gwenchana?" He grabbs your arm. "Eung. I was just surprised. That was really scary." "Sorry, we didn't mean to scare you." Gongchan piped up. "By the way I don't think we ever introduced ourselves. Annyeonghasaeyo sister in law! I'm B1A4's puppy maknae Gongchan!!" he beamed striking a pose and raising a peace sign to his eyes. You laughed at his cute introduction. You gave a quick greeting back. "Annyeonghasaeyo. B1A4's leader Jinyoung imnida." "Ah neh, i watched your drama well." you smiled. "Oh, kamsahamnida." he smiled back. "Okay! Let's sit down!" Sandeul yelled suddenly. He grabbed your arm and led you to the sofa making you sit at the end so none of the members could sit by you. Gongchan sensed this and a playful smile spread cross his face. "______ssi, can I sit by you?" He walked towards you. Sandeul who was sitting next to you suddenly whipped his hands out and splayed his legs apart in front of you. "Yah! Don't come! Go away!" Gongchan laughed. "Oohhh. Lee Sandeul!" Jinyoung teased as he sat down with Gongchan at the other end of the couch. "So _______ssi, what do you think of our Sandeul?" Jinyoung asked suddenly. "Neh?" flustered at the question you look around and try to compose yourself. "I really like B1A4's music and I paid a lot of attention to Sandeul because of Phis voice. Neomu jowayo." "Oh! So you liked Sandeul hyung even before you got married?" Gongchan caught on. "... Neh." you answer shyly.  Sandeul covered his face with his hands and leaned back into the couch, kicking his legs. You looked away embarrassed.

 


INTERVIEW

PD :  How did you feel when _______ ssi said she had interest in you before you got married?

Sandeul : Ahoo. Neomu jowasseoyo. Jinjjaro. *covers face and laughs* I mean, doesn't that mean that she's showing her true feelings towards me right now?


"So how far have you two gotten?" Gonchan asked slyly. "Eh?" you look at Sandeul. "Actually... I don't think we've had any real skinship..?" "EH? But we saw you holding on to eachother and stiff during the broadcasts." "Isn't skinship with some kind of intent though?"

MCs : Actually that right. All of their shinship so far has been kind of accidental.

You thought for a second to yourself. "I'm kind of thirsty." "Oh, now that you mention it I am too. Do you have anything to drink?" Jinyoung asked. "Oh? AH!" "What is it?" Sandeul asked. Everyone was looking at you waiting for your answer. "I just realized we don't have any food or drinks since we just moved in." you said slowly trying to send out signals. Gongchan caught on quickly. "Ah. That's too bad. I'm REALLY thirsty right now." he started to squirm. You smiled to yourself. "Why don't we just buy some then?" Jinyoung put in. "Oh, okay. I'll go. Chan-ah gatchi ga." "Ani. Honja ga." "What? Why should I go by myself?" Sandeul scoffed. "Okay fine. Then you can go with Jinyoung and I'LL stay here alone with ________." "MWORAGO? Never! That'll never happen. You both stay here. I'll be right back!" he shouted pointing at them before running out the door. You laughed and then faced the two boys. "So whats Sandeul really like? Anything I should know?" "Neh!" Gonchan said happily. Jinyoung was quiet. " Hyung loves to eat delicious food so if you cook something good he'll really like you. Also Hyung has problems waking up in the morning so you have to shock him awake. Also he's not always cheerful and happy. One time I stole some ramen out of his bag on our diary show and he went crazy with rage! Also he-" "AAAHH! So you sent him out so we could talk about him privately?" Jinyoung suddenly exclaimed. You and Gongchan were shocked for a moment. "Neh..." you said slowly. "But... Didn't you know?" "Aniyo, I just realized..." "Then why did you say someone should buy drinks?" Gonchan asked stifling laughter. "... Because we were thirsty..." there was a moment of silence then you and Gongchan burst into laughter. Jinyoung smiled obliviously and after you two had calmed down they continue to fill you in on Sandeul. When Sandeul arrived the three of you became silent. Sandeul stopped at the doorway. "What's with this mood? Why are you all looking at me. Were you talking about me? HYUNG! Did you send me away to say things about me?" you all laughed at how flustered he was.

Sandeul : I was worried they would say something weird. Like 'Sandeul uses the bathroom the most' or 'Sandeul doesn't wash'. What did they say? IM GOING CRAZY JINJJA!

You : B1A4 sunbaes told me a lot of helpful things about Sandeul. I feel like I understand him a bit more and I'm really grateful to Sunbaes for helping me out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I wouldv'e updated sooner, but my internet just happened to be out this whole week. Rotten luck right? But I got it fixed today so heres the update! ^^ I hope you guys like it. I'm always open to suggestions and criticism. You can send me a message or post in the comments. I'm always happy to receive feedback. Tell me how you guys like the story so far. I hope this chapters not too boring. I think every saw Gongchan coming xD Next update will be soon!