Episode 2 - First Meeting

We Got Married ... !

AT THE THEATRE


Camera shows sandeul opening the door to the screening room and enters. "Eh?"

Mcs: Omo, did he choose right?

You're sitting in the front row of your screening room watching the screen. Your eyes flick around the room trying to see if your husband has arrived. "Omo" you whispered and quickly covered your mouth. You turn to the camera. "There's only couples here!" the camera zooms out to show that the room really is filled with only other couples. You laugh, embarrassed. "Come quickly...please."

MCs : *Laughs* He shouldn't  leave her alone for too long.

In an attempt to ease your nerves you start to create your own narration for the commercials to the camera.

Mcs: What is she doing by herself?

The scene changes and Sandeul is shown entering the room. "Eh?" he looks around the dimly lit room, surprised. The camera pans out to show the room filled with other couples.

Mcs: Oh? Isn't that ______ si's room?

"There are a lot of couples. Did you put them here?" the camera man shakes his head, chuckling. "Ah..." sandeul says laughing embarrassedly. He scratches his head. "Is this the right room?" No response. "It's so dark..." He then sees something that makes him throw his head back. He quickly covered  his mouth to stifle his laughter. "Yah, over there," he says pointing. "I can see the cameras."

MCs : *Laughs* Right, it's not very conspicuous.

 

INTERVIEW

PD : How did you feel seeing your wife for the first time?

Sandeul : I was very nervous. And anxious. Also I couldn't see her face very well because it was so dark.



Your head is turned towards your cameraman so you don't notice as Sandeul sneaks over to your right and sits down. You notice that the space around you has suddenly gotten darker. You turn your head to the side and see someone sitting next to you with a mask on. You stare at him for a couple seconds in confusion. Not knowing what to do you raise a hand in the air "Annyeong?" The person says nothing in reply but hands you a drink. "Gomawoyo." you whisper as you accept it. After a couple minutes of silence the commercials begin to come to an end. You turn to your right and tap on the person's shoulder. "I'm sorry but... Who are you?" Without answering the person turns to open his back pack and seems to be searching for something. "Nobody is answering me lately." you complain to no one.

MCs : She seems pitiful. Haha what is he doing anyway? Where'd he get the mask suddenly? Where'd he get the drinks?

Confused you tapped his shoulder again. He must not have heard me. "Jeogiyo. I asked who you are." He continues to rummage through his bag. "Yah! Are you ignoring me right now?" the couples around give you looks and put there fingers to their lips. "Sorry, sorry." you waved apologetically. Then you lean towards the person and wave your hand in his face trying to get his attention. "Excuse me, who are you? Are you my husband? Can you hear me?"


You : I was starting to have doubts. Was he really my husband? Why wasn't he answering me? He just kept digging through his bag. He didn't say a word.

 

SANDEUL's POV

Aish, where is it? I ran my hands around through my bag. I KNOW I put it in here before I left this morning? "Nobody is answering me lately." I heard her say. I grinned and looked through my bag faster. Finally I found it. I grabbed it and whipped it out. "AH!" I heard her shout. What is it? What happened?

 

You : He was looking through his bag so intently. I got closer to him because I thought he couldn't hear me. Then suddenly he whipped his hand out and almost hit me in the face! *Laughs*

 

MCs : *Laughs* Good first impression. Whacking your wife in the face.

 

Omo... WHAT DID I JUST DO? "Jwaeso-" Wait... I wasn't going to speak. I bowed my head apologetically and handed her a self made mission card. 

Mission!

If you want to see my face, you must first find the water gun! I've hidden it with one of the couples. To find the couple, shoot them with your hand gun. If it is correct they will give you the right gun. Bring the gun and shoot my mask to break it off! Go!

MCs : EEEYY. That's so childish!

Sandeul : I wanted to see how much she wanted to be my wife.... Like a test? I didn't want her to know who I was and influence her mind. So I wore a mask.

You : ... What? *Laughs* I thought it was a joke. I received the mission and he says to find the right couple. I thought 'Ahhh... He's.... different' ?

 

YOUR POV

Find the gun and shoot his mask? Eottokhae? I look at him and he just stared back. I think. His mask was looking at me. I decide just to do the mission. I stand up unsure, and glance back at him. He nods. Oh boy. It's real. I crouched on the ground and crawled forwards so as not to get in the way of others. 

MCs : She's an idol and she's crawling on the ground!

I reached the aisle and stood up facing the couple closest to me. What was it? Shoot them with my hand gun?? I looked back at the mask. He raised his hand and bent it into a gun shape and nodded. MWO? I sighed and bent my fingers the same way. I pointed my gun at the couple and mouthed BANG. They noticed me pointing at them and gave me a strange look. It's not them. I quickly bowed 90 degrees and moved to the next couple feeling more unsure with every step I took. I looked back at the mask and he was huched over... laughing? When I find out who it is I'll get him back! I moved on with that thought as motivation.

 

SANDEUL's POV

I watched as she shot the first couple and hunched over in my seat laughing. It's so funny!  She sees me looking and moves on. She looks determined!

 

Sandeul : I was really happy to see that she continued with my mission. It made me think 'Ah, she really wants to be my wife'. *Grins*

MCs : Nae, but he doesnt know she's doing it for revenge.

 

She found the couple on the third try. My wife is so smart! She crawled back to her seat and plopped down. "Finished" I gave her an OK sign and she raised the gun to my face. Just then her face changed. She pulled the trigger... and shot a stream of water into my eye! "YAH!" I whispered. Mwo?! She mouthed back and raised a fist. "Araesseo, Araesseo. Mianhaeyo." I reached up and pulled off my mask.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I kind of lacked inspiration on this chapter. OTL Next time... next time...