Episode 5 - Strange Day

We Got Married ... !
YOUR HOUSE
 
You are sitting on the couch with Sandeul. "How've you been?" "Me? I've been good. What about you?" "Na do." There is silence.
 
 
 
INTERVIEW
 
You : Neh, we haven't seen each other for a couple weeks since the last filming so we became a little awkward again at first.
 
"Ah, right. I have something to give to you." Sandeul says as he gets up to get something from the kitchen. "Jinjja?"
 
MCs : What could it be?
 
Sandeul sits down and pulls something out from behind his back. "Oh? What's this?" you ask as he hands it to you. The camera zooms in on the gift. A stack of cookies. Wrapped up in plastic and tied. "Wah! No way... Did you make these?" "Yeah. Eat them well. IN ORDER." he says as the camera zooms in on his face.
 
MCs : Mworago? why are his eyes so big? Scary.
 
"...Why'd you say it like that?" You smile and laugh. "Aniya. It's nothing." he smiles and goes back to normal.
 
 
You : Suddenly 'IN ORDER'. *Laughs* Ani, what is that supposed to mean?! Do you know how many times I stared at those cookies during breaks?
 
 
MCs : *Laughs*
 
 
PD : What did you mean when you said that?
 
Sandeul : What did I say?
 
PD : In order.
 
Sandeul : Aniyo. No comment..
 
 
 
The camera man hands you a letter which you open. 
 
Congratulations! You've have been a married couple for over a month now. It's time for your honeymoon!
 
"Wah, honeymoon?" Sandeul leans close to you to read the letter. "Oh, this is going to be fun!" You cough nervously. "Eung. It's exciting." You both went back to silence wondering what to do. "Ah, should I call my members and ask them what we should pack?" He picked up his phone and dialed a number. "Yeoboseyong~?" "Neh, It's me, I'm with _______buin right now." "Ah jinjja?" Sandeul hands you the phone. "Annyeonghasaeyo." "Annyeonghasaeyo sister in law! It's Gongchan." "Chan-ah, I called you because we're going on our honey moon. What should we bring?" "...NA!" You laugh. "Andwae! You can't come!" There's silence on the other line. "Mwoya? Yah... Gongchan?...Mwoya he hung up?" He looks confused and turns off his phone. There's more silence.
 
MCs : Ani, how can they still be awkward?
 
"You're hungry right?" You ask Sandeul. "Neh, should we go eat?" "Okay." 
 
 
 
[Off Camera]
 
PD : Okay, good work. Let's move to the next location.
 
Sandeul stands up from the couch to stretch. He then holds a hand out to you which you take and he helps you up. "I'm so hungry." "Me too. Geundae... what am I supposed to do with those cookies?" "Eum? Molla." Mwo? Molla? This won't do. "Oppa~ Why are you being like this? Just tell me. Eh?" You grab Sandeul's arm and shake it. "Ani. It's a secret." "Ah Oppa jinjja! This isn't some test is it? Why are you always trying to test me?" Sandeul looks away pretending to be preoccupied with something and starts to walk away. "Are you really going to be like this? Geurae! Until you tell me I just won't talk to you!" Smooth. Real mature ______. Sandeul stops suddenly and turns around. "Eh? Aish. Jinjja! It's embarrassing for me! You're really not going to talk to me?" You turn sharply and walk away. "_________-ah!" He runs over to you and grabs your arm. "Come on, we still have to film." "Ah molla!" "Oh? You just spoke to me!" he smiles. "Yah! You can joke right now?" "Oh you're still talking to me!" He laughs as he tries to poke you. Omo. What's he doing, he's so close. You swat his hands away but laugh. 
 
PD : Let's get ready to film.
 
 
OUTSIDE
 
You walk to a nearby restauraunt and order your food. The food comes out and you start to eat.  You felt Sandeul staring at you as you ate so you looked up. He quickly turned away and you laugh. "Oppa~ What's wrong?" Sandeul blushed. "Ani, it's nothing." smile and go back to eating. When you look away he goes back to staring. "Oppa, eat this." "Ah, neh." He says without question and eats the food you hold out to him. Pretty soon you finish eating and head back toward your home.
 
MCs : Eyyyyy, he should have fed her too.
 
You arrived at your house and opened the door. "Uh? It's unlocked." "Mwo?" He look past you and walk in front of you. "Is anybody here?" The house was dark. All the lights were turned off. "Oppa..." You whisper worriedly and grab the back of his shirt.
 
MCs : What is this? Someone broke into their house?? Was it a fan?
 
"Uh. ________-ah." Sandeul turns around and grabs your hand from his shirt. You put your other hand on his arm and stay close behind him. "Gwenchana, it's probably nothing." He leads you inside and turns on a light. "There's nothing here. We probably just forgot to lock the door." He smiles comfortingly at you. "We left the lights on though. I'm sure of it." "Maybe the staff turned them off." He turns to look at the camera crew but they shake their heads. "Mwo? Then someone really broke in?!"
 
MCs : Jinjja??
 
"Oppa..." You tug at Sandeul's hand. "Let's leave, something might happen." "Uh?" Sandeul answers. He looks around the room. "Uh. Geurae. Let's go." You turn to leave with the camera crew when you hear something shuffle at the other side of the room. "What was that?" You squeeze Sandeul's hand. You look up at Sandeul's face and seeing him staring at something behind you with a shocked look on his face. You turn around slowly...
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
SKLJFLKJLDF I'm sorry it took so long to update! x.x Awef. Really. Thanks to everyone who's been waiting. I hope you like this chapter. I'll update again really soon!