Episode 1 (Continued)

We Got Married ... !

The door opens and someone comes out.

MCs : Wahhh it's B1A4!

"Eo? Annyounghasaeyo! What is this?" He says noticing the mailbox. He opens it and pulls out the letter. "Hey guys check this out!" He walked back to s. "Oh it's we got married!: CNU said. "WHAT? JUNGMAL?!" Gonchan shouted as he ran over to jinyoung and CNU followed by the rest. "Hyung, open it!" Gongchan insisted. "Araesseo Araesseo" Jinyoung replied as he opened the letter and read aloud.

Congratulations _______

"What is this blank?" He asked puzzled. "You're supposed to scratch it off." Baro piped up peering over Jinyoung's shoulder. "AH GIMME!" Sandeul yelled impatiently. "COIN. WHERE'S A COIN?!" He looked around excitedly but was unable to find one. Frustrated he puffed out his cheeks and huddled over the letter. "Yah, Lee Sandeul! What are you doing right now?" CNU asked. "I think he's scratching it off with his nail..." Gonchan said while laughing. "Yah! Sandeul, think of your image!" Sandeul suddenly stopped moving. "Sandeul-ah... What's wrong?"Jinyoung asked worriedly. Sandeul suddenly jumped into the air screaming and shouting "HYUNGGG~ IM GETTING MARRIED! Congratulate me!" "Jinjja?" Baro grabbed the envelope. "It's really him. Wow... It must be nice. I'm jealous." Sandeul grabbed the letter back. "Ah, eotokhaji?! I wonder who it is?"

 

INTERVIEW

Sandeul : Annyounghasaeyo! B1A4's Sandeul imnida!

PD : How do you feel to have been selected to be a part of We Got Married?

Sandeul : I like it so much. I've always wanted to try.

PD : Is there anyone you want to try it with?

Sandeul : I haven't really thought about it. It would be nice if I could marry someone fun that I can be comfortable around.

 

"To be honest," Baro said turning towards a camera, "Sandeul doesn't have much experience with girls. He's the type who doesn't really think about dating." "Ani, recently he's been watching girl groups a lot." Gonchan said. "Ah, geurae? I didn't know."  "Neh, he used to like Yenny sunbae." "Ah maja. She's older than him."

 

PD : Do you like older women?

Sandeul : Neh, they're fine.

PD : What if you're wife were younger than you?

Sandeul : Well, I think that would be fine too. *Smiles* ... WAEYO? IS SHE YOUNG?

MCs : *Laughs* He was being so serious. What happened?

 

"Sandeul-ah, there's a mission on here." CNU said passing the letter to Sandeul. "Oh, that's right."

Congratulations Lee Sandeul. You're pretend marriage will begin soon! Before you go to meet your wife, you must prepare a gift that represents yourself.

"Something that represents yourself... Isn't that a duck?" Gonchan asked. "Yah, what are you saying?" Sandeul shot back.

MCs : They're so loud!

 

MEETING DAY

NARRATOR POV

While standing outside a theatre, Sandeul is handed an evelope.

Your wife has chosen a movie that she wants to see. You must go in and choose the correct movie in order to get married.

"Eh? What happens if I guess wrong?" Sandeul asked turning towards the PD.

PD : You won't get married.

"MWORAGO?"

 

Sandeul : I was suprised when I heard that. I thought This must be a joke. I thought I had to choose carefully. *Nods*

 

Sandeul arrived at the ticket stand and scanned the movies playing. "Aigoo. Which one should I pick? Which one would my wife pick? Maybe a romance movie? Ani I don't think she would pick that. Ah, eottokhae?"

 

Sandeul : At first I though I had to choose one that my wife would like. But then I realized I knew nothing about her. So what I think she would choose could be completely wrong. I decided it would be more fun to choose one that I like myself and if it happened to be the right one then that's even better.

 

After scanning the list of movies for a final time he paid for a ticket and head towards the screening room. 

 

Sandeul : I was so nervous at that time. Will she be there? Will I be able to get married? Will I like her? Will she like me? What should I say? These thoughts ran through my head.

 

He finally arrived. He pushed the door open and entered the dimly lit room. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it so far? As I was writing this chapter my legs fell asleep and I got distracted. (If some parts don't make sense. -__-)