Episode 4 - Surprise Visit

We Got Married ... !

AT YOUR HOUSE

You and Sandeul are sitting on the ground with your suitcases. "What did you bring with you?" "Oh, should I show you?" "Eung!" Sandeul opens his case "Oh? What are those?" You pick up a couple cases. "Those are some movies that I wanted to watch. I brought them so we can watch them together." "That sounds fun." "I also brought our new album for you." He said handing you a CD. You read aloud,"_____ssi annyeong~ What's going on? Let's have a long and happy marriage! Fighting!" You smile. "Wahh, gomawo." "My hyungs gave me these aprons. We can use them while we cook." He opens the aprons for you to see. One was light pink with a cat on it. The other was light yellow with a duck on it. "Haha is this one yours?" "Neh, because everyone says I look like one." "Gwiyeopda. Can you cook?" "I don't know how to very well, but I like to do it. Can you?" "A little." "Jinjja? I really want to try my wife's cooking." "Geurae? Arasseo. I'll cook for you sometime."

 

OUTSIDE A BUILDING

"Annyeong! Today I'm visiting Sandeul at his practice studio. Since B1A4 just came out with a new album he's really busy so I wanted to bring him lunch. I read that his favorite food is Kimchi pancake so I made him some." You smile and hold up a plastic bag. "I'm nervous. This is only our third meeting." You enter the building and locate the practice room. You look inside to see if they are there. They're in the middle of practice so you wait outside and watch. You follow your Sandeul around the room and watch him dance. You start to notice the other members. Uh? It's Gongchan. Gwiyeoweo! You shake your head and go back to watching Sandeul. 

 

 

 

After they finished the song they broke up and stopped to rest. You see Sandeul walk to his bag and start to go through it.

 

YOUR POV

Now's my chance! I open the door and slip inside. All the members are doing their own thing. I locate Sandeul and stalk over to him. This is so nervewracking! What should I do? I put the bag down and look at the camera. After seeing that it had followed me I turn back to Sandeul and hug him from behind. 

MCs : That's right. Omo, is this their first real skinship?

"Jagiya~" He flinches and screams. "OMOMOMO." He shifts his weight so he's facing me and sees my face.

MCs : Omo, they're holding eachother now!

"____-ah! What are you doing here?" I laugh. "Annyeong!" "Ah, neh annyeong!" He smiles back at me. He looks behind me and blushes. I turn around and see the rest of B1A4 behind me. "Uh? Annyeonghasaeyo. What are you guys doing?" Jinyoung asks smiling. "Eh?" I turn back to Sandeul and realize I'm still hugging his waist, and he's now facing directly towards me. Omo! I blush and quickly let go. "Yahhhh, Hyung I want to get married too~" Gongchan whines as he hugs CNU from the side. "Annyeonghasaeyo. I thought you guys would be hungry so I made some Kimchi pancakes to bring over." "WAHHHH KIMCHI PANCAKES?" Sandeul grabs the bag from the floor and opens it. "Ohh, it smells good." "Sandeul loves those." CNU said. They went over to a table to eat. "Wow, they taste really good." You smile. "I'm glad. I wasn't sure how they would come out." "Thank you! YAH, you guys thank her too!" Sandeul scolded. "Gomawo. We'll eat this well!" They said in unison. you laughed. 

 

INTERVIEW

PD : How was it having your wife come visit you?

Sandeul : It was so nice. We were all tired from practice. She came at a good time. I think she made a good impression on everyone. I was happy she took time to make food for us. It was good.

PD : How did you feel when she hugged you?

Sandeul : Ahh. It was so embarassing! I didn't know what to do! I was sweaty from dancing. And the hyungs were watching... Still... It wasn't bad. *Smiles* Chamgganmanyo... *Gasps* DID I SMELL? AH I'M GOING CRAZY!

You : I was hugging him and he suddenly turned around in my arms. I was so surprised I couldn't move them. I felt butterflies.

 

NARRATOR POV

"By chance, do you know who I am?" you ask B1A4. "Of course! Sandeul keeps talking about you." Gongchan said. "He keeps making us listen to your songs and watch your music videos." Baro said. "Y-Y-YAH! WHEN DID I?" "Really?" You blushed and covered your cheeks. "That makes me so happy." "You guys just moved into your house right?" "Neh." "Are you going to have a house warming party?" Jinyoung asked. "Hmm... That's a good idea." Sandeul answered. "Yah, I was asking _____ssi." You smile at Jinyoung. Sandeul notices and faces Jinyoung. "YAH!" He put an arm protectively around your shoulder. "AREN'T I HER HUSBAND?"

MCs : He's getting jealous! How cute.

You blush and turn your head. "Gwenchana, you're my favorite." You say to sandeul and grab the hand on your shoulder. "E-e-e-hh?" He stutters and turns bright red. "WAHHHH THIS IS SO SWEET I COULD DIE." Baro yells and pushed you two towards the door. "Go be cute somewhere else!" "Annyeong!" Gonchan waves at your backs. "It was nice meeting you!" Jinyoung shouts before closing the door behing you two.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, this is kind of a quick vague update, but I hope you guys like it!