four

Just What If [in progress]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

Chapter IV - Preparations


❖ 

 

During the past few weeks, I’ve been attending the gym everyday after my classes. Because of my hiatus from working on my powers, the quality of it has gone down by a lot. But doing this secretly was difficult with a father who paid great attention to his children and a brother who could be anywhere without anyone finding out.

It was hard to practice my powers, anyone could tell. In order for me to use my powers, someone else had to do so first. So in order for me to improve my abilities, I snuck into the power training room in the gym.

Most of the people here were in their mid-twenties to late-thirties. People who have already trained the basics of their powers to perfection and needed a place to play with them.

I managed to sneak in and mingle with everyone. I blended in with the shorter group and stayed near the door, in case I needed to escape.

I bumped into a buff guy, more like he bumped into me.

“Oh, hey,” he said as I turned to face him. He had a slight baby face and wasn’t that tall compared to the other guys in this room. His hair was styled and spiked upwards. “I didn’t see you there.” He added smile to his words.

“No, it’s my fault,” I said nervously. Now that his attention was on me, I had to move out so that no one else would focus on me. “But I should really get going.” I slowly inched towards the exit.

“Wait!” He grabbed my arm before I could even step away. “You’re here for a reason, right?” I nodded. “Well, then let’s work on your powers, that’s what people come here for, right?” I nodded a second time, then realized what I had jsut agreed to. “Okay, let’s go!”

He led me into another room within the room that I had no idea existed.

“Surprised, huh?” He took notice of my silly expression. “It’s a room only my friends and I know about. Here, I’ll let you meet them.”

He pushed the second door open and inside were four boys.

“Hyung, you’re back!” The voices chorused. “Who’s this pretty girl?” One guy skipped over to me.

“Okay Joon, give her some space.” He swatted his hands away. “Which reminds, I haven’t even introduced myself to her.” He stuck out his hand for me to shake, which I did. “Hi! I’m Yang Seungho, but Seungho is fine, or oppa.” He winked. “These are my friends: G.O, Joon, Chundoong, and Mir. We’ve known each other since childhood and trained together ever since.” I bowed to them before introducing myself as well.

“Well, it seems we’re all here to train, so why don’t you join us? You seem to pretty capable of working with guys.” I nodded and complied. I mean, why not? It was a great chance for me to get better and no one needed to know about me doing this.

“Great let’s do this!”

---

After a good three hours of training with the guys, I could definitely say that my powers have gotten better by tenfold. I’ve even gotten closer with the five guys and we now joke around and hit each other playfully like we’ve known each for many years.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter