ten

Just What If [in progress]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                

Chapter X - Opening Up


❖ 

Jiae/Jumong’s POV:

I completely underestimated the number of recruits here. All the tables were filled and it was difficult to find an empty seat at this time.

“Hey, there are two open seats over there!” Seungho pointed towards a table in the corner. We made our way towards it, and I noticed that there were four guys already sitting together. Once we got within a few meters of the table, I was able to get a closer look at the people there.

One had neatly styled blonde hair with a few piercings on his ears. His thighs were strong looking, and his arms too, seeing that he was wearing a tank to show them off. He had a dazzling smile and laugh, seeming to be the jokester of the group he was with.

Next to him sat another with colored hair. This time, pale lavender with slight hints of blue among them. He had a piercing gaze, but seeing him laugh at the others’ jokes revealed an eye smile. His long legs stretched under the table and above it, he accidentally knocked over an empty cup.

“Hyung!” Another exclaimed. “You should be lucky that it was empty; not like that one time back home.” If the previous had a nice eye smile, this one had the cutest one. In contrast to the others, he had dark hair, and had a nice flick to it. He was noticeably shorter than the others, but it did not take away from his obvious charm.

The last one was quiet, but looking at the others with affection. It was obvious that he cared a lot about the other guys. He had red hair that stuck up at different places but it made him look all the more handsome. His arms were also exposed, and he too had a good amount of muscle in them.

Two meters. One. We were standing right behind them.

“Hey guys. Do you mind if we join you? We couldn’t find another table.” Seungho asked kindly. I smiled to show that I was with him.

“Sure! Of course! The more the merrier!” The blonde one exclaimed. He moved into the further seats, making space for Seungho and I. “So, what are your names?”

“I’m Yang Seungho, and this is Jumong.” He pointed to me.

“Bang Jumong,” I clarified and smiled.

“Awesome! It’s a pleasure to meet you both!” The lavender-blue haired one said. “I’m Kim Namjoon, but some people call me Rapmon. Call me whatever!” I shook his hand after Seungho does. “This is Jackson, Mark, and Jimin,” pointing to the blonde one, red-haired one, and dark haired one, respectively.

“This is great, hyung! We’re making friends!” Jackson said happily. I laughed and so did the rest. It felt good to find people to talk to.

“So, what are your powers?” Seungho asked.

Jackson smiled and his eyes went glazed for a second. “Echolocation. I use sound waves to determine where things are. For example, hyung, your pin is still at the tent. You’re supposed to wear it on you at all times” Mark rolled his eyes.

“Thanks Jackson. Anyways, I have technopathy, which basically means I can work with anything techy and control it to my command.” He took out his phone and wiggled his fingers. I watched in awe as it changed into different products before returning to its original form.

“Stop showing off, hyung. Besides, my power is pretty cool!” Jimin giggled. “Weather manipulation. It’s quite dangerous, especially when one doesn’t have good control over it. Too bad I can’t show you right now; it’s a bit risky with all these tents and people.”

Namjoon ruffled his hair. “He’s been working on it a lot and he’s been getting a lot better at it too.” Jimin beamed at him. “And I have a pretty awesome power if I say so myself.” Seungho and I stared at him in curiosity. His eyes turned blue. “X-ray vision.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter