nine

Just What If [in progress]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

Chapter IX - First Day


❖ 

Kris’ POV:        

“Okay guys. Gather around!” Suho called out to the other members who were just lounging around the tent. As the EXO generals, they had the privilege of having a larger tent to accommodate the twelve of them. Some were on their phones, namely the maknaes, and some were doing push-ups and flexing their muscles, and some were dozing off. In other words, the leader’s words were being completely ignored. I sighed.

“Guys...GET YOUR ASSES HERE NOW!” My voice boomed, scaring the s out of everyone, including Suho. Within seconds, the boys gathered together.

Suho pouted. “Why can’t you guys do that with me…?” Of course, this went ignored as well. I chuckled as he cleared his throat. “Anyways, today is the day. Today, we begin our training with our to-be soldiers in this war. We have been assigned to our positions with our partners and what we will be training them in already. Luhan and Chen, power training. Make sure you help them develop their powers to the fullest so it hopefully won’t fail them in battle. Xiumin and Lay, mental strength training. Every soldier must have a strong mind in order to be strong in battle. D.O and Tao, physical strength training. Keep them quick and in tip top condition. Kai and Baekhyun, speed and agility training. In addition to physical strength training, it is important that they can stay quick on their feet. You two are best at that, with the help of your powers. Chanyeol and Sehun, combat training. Have them spare with and without powers to toughen them up in chances of their powers failing them. Lastly, Kris and I will be helping out whenever it is needed, so do let us know if something happens. It’s important that we all keep an open mind with them and be respectful and kind, regardless of age and experience. Are we clear?” Everyone nodded at these words.

“Great,” I continued from where Suho stopped. “Because it is only the first day, we will be giving the people a chance to adjust first and befriend each other. We should also try to be friends with them since we will be working with them for the next few months. As for actual training, we will be beginning next month with mental strength training to make sure they are all mentally ready for what is about to come. Lay and Minseok, if you could please prepare for that soon.” At the mention of their names, they looked to each other and nodded. “We will make an announcement now, and after that why don’t we take the time now to make new friends.” It was more of a command than a question, but regardless, the boys all agreed wholeheartedly.

One by one, each general made their way out the tent. I opened the entrance and stepped out first. I took a deep breath and looked around at the men who were going to be trained to be the best soldiers. As the leader, I found it to be mine and Suho’s responsibility for everyone to be the best they can be.

Looking around aimlessly, I accidentally made eye contact with a young looking male, with a man bun. He looked quite young, probably younger than all of us and one of the youngest ones here. For some strange reason, he looked kinda familiar and I furrowed my brows. He immediately looked away to his tent-mate. Meh, he’s probably someone I’ve seen walking the streets, I shouldn’t get too hung up on it.

“Come on, let’s go make friendssssss!!!!” Chanyeol screamed. Behind was followed the rest of the beagles, including D.O who rolled his eyes.

“Alright guys, alright, just be careful!!” Suho hollered after they all left the tent. I sniggered. He glared at me.

“Loosen up man,” I clamped my hand on his shoulder. “I think we’ll be just fine.”

---

Jiae/Jumong’s POV:

“Hey, Mongie!”

“Yeah hyung?” I turned towards his side of the tent. The tent we shared was a decent size for us. I had yet to make my side more homey, but Seungho had already made his side his new home. Pictures of himself and his friends hung from side to side, bed made neatly, and the rest of his belongings s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter