two

Just What If [in progress]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

Chapter II - Day With Oppa...Kind Of


❖ 

Jiae’s POV:

I was in a field. There was grass, greener than you any grass you’ve ever seen.

Ponies and unicorns. Prancing around me as I saw that the sky was a gentle blue. So comforting and relaxing.

There was a deer peeking from behind the tree. The second I made eye contact with it, it walked towards me. It was close enough for me to touch, so I reached out my hand and gingerly caressed its head. It was such a sweet sight.

Everything here was so peaceful. I could probably stay here forever, away from all my problems.

Problems like my brother.

“Jiae! Bang Jiae!”

I swear that voice sounds eerily like my brother’s. Nah, must be hallucinating.

“I swear to god, wake up right now Bang Jiae!”

I groaned. Opening one eye, I saw a face, way too close for comfort. On impulse, I kicked the face away. Literally.

“OW! WHAT THE HELL!” At this sudden outburst, I threw the blankets off myself.

“What are you doing here?” I asked this person. “I was literally having the best dream and you just had to wake me up.”

“Never mind you, you ruined my perfect face!” He held his face, his cheeks here and there. I rolled my eyes.

“So, now mind telling me why you had to interrupt my beautiful dream?” I looked at him sleepily. I need my sleep. It’s the weekend.

He gaped at me. “You forgot?”

“Forgot what?” I rubbed my eyes, just to show him how tired I still was.

“You promised me you’d spend the day with me!” He whined.

I stopped what I was doing. “Wait a second. So you’re telling me… that you woke me up this early just for that?!” I was this close to ripping oppa’s throat out.

He pouted and continued, “You did promise…”

I grunted as I stumbled out of bed. “Fine… I did promise, and I don’t break my promises…”

“YESSS!!!” He skipped out of my room, his hair flying in all directions. “LOVE YOU JIAE!”

I mumbled something under my breathe.

Ladies and gentlemen, my 24 year old oppa, Bang Yongguk.

 

“Let’s go there!!” Yongguk grabbed my hand and dragged me across the street and into the closest Hello Kitty store he saw. Once we were i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter